Hall of Fame 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame 2022

I do not think any has been announced for the 2022 HOF yet, but I am throwing out a name:

Santino Marella. Santino was brilliant. He was such a treasure and entertaining as hell. He also is a 2x IC champion, a 1x Tag Champion, and a 1x US Champion. Santino also won the Miss Wrestlemania Battle Royal, although that might have been his twin sister.

I would also bet that a large portion if not all of his acceptance speech would be in character. He would mispronounce names left and right, and make fun of everyone.

Also Beth should induct him. Their pairing was gold.

I see absolutely no reason why not to induct Santino in the end, if not now. In terms of just achievements he really did do as much as others, and was a perfectly fine midcard wrestler for a long time.

Undertaker is, surely, a lock this year? I fully expect they held off until they can have a proper crowd for him. But then, Batista was due to go in in 2020 and then couldn't make it for 2021, so maybe they go back there.

Comment

I'd have thought they'd have announced The Undertaker already if he was going in, so Batista being the headliner wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

If the WWE is going to have the Undertaker be the headliner, they still have time. Remember we are just 8 days removed from the Rumble. The WWE can make the first HOF announcement tonight on RAW.

Comment

So it's official. Taker is the headliner.

I would also induct Kane, and just have it be the two of them.

Comment

They won't do that, though.

It'll be a full class of 5/6. A couple of other males, a female, and a stable/tag team.

Now, if they wanted to do something really out there, they could induct Taker, Kane, Michelle McCool, and the Brothers of Destruction and build the whole thing around Taker. But I don't think they will do that either.

Comment

I actually like that idea...

And, since Paul Bearer is no longer alive, Kane is the logical choice to induct Taker, and then Taker inturn inducts Kane. lol

Comment

Surely The Undertaker can use his powers to resurrect Paul Bearer for one night?

Comment

He traded his powers for a quiet farm in Texas.

Comment

What a ripoff.

Comment

Heard he got a pretty sweet deal, though - they through in the combine and bailer.

Comment

It's long overdue, but Vader is finally going into the Hall of Fame!

Comment

I could've sworn he was already in, it's obviously deserved though.

Comment

No, and many a wrestler, including Mick Foley have been campaigning for Vader to get his due for years. And 2022 is finally his year. It's a shame that he passed away in 2018 and that he will not be able to get that recognition.

Comment

Queen Sharmell announced for the HOF. Not to sound like a total asshole, but is being a Nitro Girl, then essentially Booker's valet/manager, really qualify a Hall of Fame nod?

Comment

Working...
                              X