No announcement yet.

Alexa Bliss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Mania, and after the Charlotte/Becky story is done, I can see Bliss being elevated over the Summer and stepping up to be the first non-Charlotte challenger to Becky at Summerslam.

Comment

Not unexpected but the breaking news is Alexa Bliss is out of MITB as she's not medically cleared.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

Alexa could be done in the ring.

Comment

She wasn't that good to begin with.

Comment

The WWE should send her the Corey Graves route and make her into an announcer.

Comment

Or a manager or similar, I think. She's one of the best talkers and characters in the division. She's only 27, but the amount of concussions she's had, and the amount of time she's missed due to them, seems to signal that she should probably hang up her boots. She doesn't even really have that much mileage on her, either, she was signed in 2013 I think? Shame.

Comment

Do we kick her in the nads too?

Comment

Only if she calls Ryan Satin again to tell him Sasha and Bayley were crying on the floor.

Comment

I'm on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                      Only if she calls Ryan Satin again to tell him Sasha and Bayley were crying on the floor.
                      What do you mean "again"?

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                        Originally posted by T.O. View Post
                        I'm on it.
                        I mean, I've never seen T.O. and Alexa Bliss in the same room, have you?

Comment

I haven't ever even been in the same room as myself.

Comment

Originally posted by LifeLostInRewind View Post
                            What do you mean "again"?
                            The scuttle is that Alexa is the one who leaked that now discredited story Satin revealed about Sasha and Bayley complaining after Wrestlemania. It's an open secret Bliss and Sasha despise each other, though I'm not entirely sure why.

Comment

Loving what they're doing pairing Alexa with Nikki Cross. Its a whacky pairing that works while giving both something to do that isn't in the top title picture. Can also turn Bliss face slowly

Comment

The best line of the night was:

"You just stand there and look pretty, I'll do all the work."

So Bliss took her coffee to the ring. Brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X