No announcement yet.

Cody Rhodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This could be a blessing in disguise. Cody and WWE have the potential to behave in ways that will cause fans to turn on him, so if he stays away (or is used strategically) until around the RR, everything might work out just right, depending on what his plans are. I see Cody as an inevitable heel (and fans are always too eager to deconstruct and destroy the babyface anyway). I want him to have the full babyface experience, with supportive fans, through his world title win and fulfillment of what Dusty never did (should that be where they're headed). What happens after is what happens after, but I don't want to see Cody, WWE, or the fanbase ruin that part of the story.

But, yeah, the 3-6 months looks more realistic based on past experiences of other wrestlers listed.
    sigpic

Comment

• It is a real bummer that Cody is injured. It’s been a very long time since I’ve seen a story like his on a wrestling show. Besides maybe All In with Aldis. Essentially, he has said how that role for him in AEW came at the wrong time. He was acting and being treated like his years were behind him and he never really has had his time at the top.
      See the latest of my Ric Flair saga click here. http://lordsofpain.tv/showthread.php...acock-(Part-2) View my story inspired by colorful wrestlers I've come across in my fandom. http://lordsofpain.tv/showthread.php...-the-Challenge

Comment

• Know what would make me laugh my ass off? If WWE went the Brock Lesnar route and snuck Cody in to cheaply win MITB despite his injury. Let every guy take each other out, Cody swoops in and steals it. Hey, he'd have a year to cash in, right?

I know it's not ever gonna happen. But I legit would laugh if it did.

Comment

• "We know Cody's at home, but nobody said anything about Stardust!"
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X