No announcement yet.

'The Man' - Becky Lynch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess she's back to being Becky one-belt now, huh?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• It was never going to last that long, in my view, not with the two separate shows and them wanting to keep both belts assigned to their individual brands. If they'd, in some way, merged the belts into one single one I could have bought into Becky keeping them for a more substantial reign.

It's good for the division(s), given how shoddy (in my opinion) the build to MitB was.

Comment

• Well, I can see Bayley vs Becky vs Charlotte for the smackdown womens title at the next PPV. Yeah Becky is on raw, but wildcard rule.

Comment

• I think you've got Becky/Lacey and Bayley/Charlotte clearly set up immediately for the next couple of PPVs.

Comment

• So at Summerslam Becky defends the women's title against Natalya and if she makes it to the event will pass 120 days as champion.

Think she comes out of the show with the belt? If so, how do you see the next few months shaping up?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Time View Post
              So at Summerslam Becky defends the women's title against Natalya and if she makes it to the event will pass 120 days as champion.

Think she comes out of the show with the belt? If so, how do you see the next few months shaping up?
              I don't see Natalya being the one she drops the belt to. I could see Bazler (when called up) or a returning Ronda Rousey taking the belt off her. Until then, she will probably just feud with Nikki Cross and/or Alexa Bliss post summerslam.

Comment

• I say this with complete conviction - Natalya as the next women's champion would make me actually stop watching anything to do with that title, whether live or on YouTube.

Comment

• I don't really understand the hate she gets. Could someone elaborate on why she gets this much hate?

Comment

• She's boring as a character, has limited to no charisma and while wrestles fine, doesn't really connect while still getting random pushes.. cause she's well liked and a decent wrestler.

That's pretty much it.. i also think she's been around so long, people get tired of them.

Comment

• She's part of the Hart family. I'm mentally trained to hate anything to do with them.

Plus, you know, WWE and dirty Saudi money, so I haven't watched in months.

Comment

• Originally posted by LK3185 View Post
                        She's boring as a character, has limited to no charisma and while wrestles fine, doesn't really connect while still getting random pushes.. cause she's well liked and a decent wrestler.

That's pretty much it.. i also think she's been around so long, people get tired of them.
                        It's kind of that, yeah - my problem with her is that while her wrestling is perfectly fine it doesn't really have any character to it. Which is where I kind of sit with her as a whole - I don't feel she's ever had, or delivered, a character. And she really, really can't cut promos.

She's a good wrestler, but if you can pick me out more than one match where you're like 'yeah, Natalya was awesome in that match!' (and if the one match you think of immediately there isn't Charlotte vs Natalya for NXT) then I'd be kind of surprised.

(I maybe have one other, which is against AJ Lee at TLC 2013. But it wasn't that great)

Comment

• Her and Beth Phoenix vs LayCool (miss them) at TLC 2010 was kinda cool, I guess.

Comment

• God I miss LayCool.

Was that the tables tag match, T.O.? I remember it having a fun ending, for sure (I think a Natalya top rope splash?).

Comment

• Originally posted by Oliver View Post
                              God I miss LayCool.

Was that the tables tag match, T.O.? I remember it having a fun ending, for sure (I think a Natalya top rope splash?).
                              Yes, that was the one.

Comment

• I swear it's like you're me, Ollie. Except not transgender and not American, but hey. No one is perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X