Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LK3185
    replied
    The weekly tv needs the 3 or 4 week window cause they aren't willing to do longterm logical storylines.

Leave a comment:

• LifeLostInRewind
    replied
    We have too many PPVs. Why bother have 2 PPVs between the rumble and mania when both brands are on all the PPVs anyways? Makes no sense to me.

Leave a comment:

• LK3185
    replied
    ITS NOT HAPPENING....

Fuck man, stop trolling. lols.

Nattie, the woman who had a fart gimmick is not leap frogging Becky or Charlotte for that matter to take down Ronda. It would have zero heat. The match has already happened and she lost clean.

it would have happened already if they were going to do the turn.

Leave a comment:

• LifeLostInRewind
    replied
    Alright. If they go with Nattie vs ronda for the title at Mania, does Nattie get the belt? or does Ronda go over?

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    I think it would have left Becky vs Charlotte vs Asuka again for the Smackdown Title.

BUT, right now I think we will get Charlotte vs Asuka II for the Title, with some sort of No DQ so that we can get a Baszler run in of some sort.

Leave a comment:

• LK3185
    replied
    I don't think Nattie turning would have effected things for mania.. Even WWE knows that Nattie while loyal and dependable is not a top performer. In fact, if Rousey didn't come in, she'd probably have way less of a role. The Becky situation changed with Nia bloodied her face. That's undeniable fact and Becky has cemented it by only growing her base.

The thing with Charlotte is going to be dragged out to the point everyone is going to think she's being added to the match. Then she either will be or she won't. But we're not going to know for sure for at least another month or so.. (post fastlane)

Edit:

No way is Nattie the Wrestlemania match for Ronda. Don't even think that.

Leave a comment:

• LifeLostInRewind
    replied
    Let's assume they are going with Nattie Vs. Ronda for Mania. Where would that leave Becky? Facing Asuka, again?

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Well the original plan was for Nattie to turn on Ronda around SummerSlam, and then move forward with that feud, but Anvil died mid-August. So that plan got pushed aside.

It would have been in poor taste right then and there, but it could have been done now, 6 months later, but there is a bigger story to tell with Becky.

Leave a comment:

• LifeLostInRewind
    replied
    That's honestly unfair to Becky Lynch.

Has any other superstar that lost a family member got that treatment? If not, then why Nattie? Because her father was involved in the WWE. Kinda bs if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    I know, but unfortunately it did.

Leave a comment:

• LifeLostInRewind
    replied
    Nattie's father passing away, while sad, shouldn't have any sway on what Rousey's plans are. I get they may have been planning a heel turn for Nattie before that happened and obviously you couldn't turn her heel afterwards, but it should not influence or change Becky vs Ronda happening.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    I know the main page has a lot of rumors and speculation. One report stated that the plans for Rousey at Mania changed repeatedly because of Becky getting hurt, Nattie's father passing, etc. And the addition of Charlotte to the Main event making the match a triple threat.

However, with many well respected past performers coming out (Bully Ray and Jim Roos, just to name two) and saying that the Rousey/Becky match should remain one on one and be the main event, and now the main page is reporting that Sports Illustrated is saying exactly that.

Take that with a grain of salt, but I have said it before, but I will repeat, that the most high profile match that the fans want to see this year, with the arguably the two most over Superstars on the current roster is Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch one on one.

Please keep it that way.

Leave a comment:

• LK3185
    replied
    ^That scenario is what everyone would prefer and its been talked about, I just think the triple threat is more likely.. not just because of reports but because last night, they have Charlotte attacking Becky, who is playing the knee injury card. Who wants to bet that Charlotte goads Becky into a match where if she wins, she's added to the Ronda match? If Charlotte loses, it looks kinda weak to pivot and challenge Asuka so she'd def win.

Leave a comment:

• LifeLostInRewind
    replied
    Honestly, here's how you could play this out WITHOUT Charlotte being added into the match. The two womens title matches are Becky vs. Rousey and Charlotte Vs. Asuka. Becky Vs. Rousey can be a No DQ match and it would be completely justified given how personal their rivalry has been and it would also fit Ronda's fighting style as opposed to a traditional match. Now somehow someway at least one of the MMA women could interfere in Charlotte's match with Asuka (when there is a ref bump). What reason? Well, I am sure there could be a backstage segment or a confrontation between Charlotte and perhaps Bazler prior to Mania. Then during the Becky and Ronda match, the MMA women could interfere and then Bayley and Sasha could make the save. of course the numbers game would still be too strong, however Charlotte would then even the odds and Becky would pin/make Ronda submit amidst the chaos.

This accomplishes a few things:
    1. It keeps Charlotte out of the Ronda/Becky match and allows us to have that one on one match we didn't get at Survivor Series
    2. It gives Asuka something to do other than face Mandy Rose or whatever they have planned
    3. It sets up the MMA vs NXT Horseomen feud
    4. Becky goes over Ronda in the main event.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Regardless. Rousey needs to take the pinfall.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X