Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can’t you be dirty because you’re in the dirt?
    sigpic

Comment

• Iken was born dirty, because his momma's a moocow. Roflmao and such.

Comment

• Well, that was a letdown.

Comment

• Doesn't really seem like it was a must see show judging by the recap I read. Still no new matches announced for Hell in a cell? I guess they will be made over social media.

Comment

• So, how about that draft and complete heel turn from Bayley?

Comment

• Thought that was worst fake draft ever. Bayley full turn and haircut was fun though

Comment

• The whole war room thing was cringe. Hell, the robot looking football player in the FOX room was pretty damn cringe by itself.

Comment

• The football robot is actually their mascot for fox sports and has been for 25 plus years. Put him in the rumble.

Comment

• That explains why he was there, then.

Comment

• Originally posted by LifeLostInRewind View Post
                      So, how about that draft and complete heel turn from Bayley?
                      Draft is whatever - nothing particularly interesting come out of it.

I loved the completion of the heel turn from Bayley. I wish they'd given her a stronger win over Charlotte than a cradle roll up, but I figure they're going to build to a rematch at Survivor Series (because Crown Jewel...you know). Hopefully they don't then switch the title again, because I really think they should be letting her hold the title as a heel for a while - and with Sasha now on Smackdown she has a heel buddy to run with for a bit.

There's something great that the two purest characters in NXT history are now probably the least pure people on the main roster. Bayley and Sami demonstrating through their character changes the difference between NXT and the main roster, slowly turning them into jaded, bitter people.
                      Last edited by Oliver; 10-14-2019, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• The only problem with the entire angle is that we now have the Smackdown Women's championship as hot potato, and Charlotte with another heel turn. 10 reigns now. 10.

Comment

• When did Charlotte turn heel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Powder View Post
                            The only problem with the entire angle is that we now have the Smackdown Women's championship as hot potato, and Charlotte with another heel turn. 10 reigns now. 10.
                            Charlotte hasn't turned heel again, yet. Though, Charlotte is a much better heel than a face, I'd rather not see her turn heel again for a while only because flip flopping turns is pretty annoying. Since Sasha and Bayley are on Smackdown now (This is me assuming Bayley doesn't change brands now that she has the smackdown womens title again), I could see Charlotte moving to Raw and getting the belt off Becky Lynch so that could be another heel turn from Charlotte. Though, as it stands, Charlotte is currently a face.

Comment

• The Raw women's division is an interesting one right now - they picked up Becky, Alexa, Natalya, and Nikki Cross last week.

Based on what I've read the following are available to draft tonight - Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane), Carmella, Liv Morgan, Dana Brooke, The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce), Sarah Logan, Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville)

As far as I can tell Naomi is currently unlisted, other than inactive lasses like Nia or Ruby.

In a way, realistically, if they're going to have a contender to Becky for an immediate feud they have to get Charlotte tonight (unless they switch Bayley and so something there...) because there isn't much alternative that can have a program with Becky right now. Alexa or Natalya could be an option, I suppose, but aren't particularly exciting.

Actually, I don't see Ember Moon listed - would be interested to see Ember vs Becky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oliver View Post
                                The Raw women's division is an interesting one right now - they picked up Becky, Alexa, Natalya, and Nikki Cross last week.

Based on what I've read the following are available to draft tonight - Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane), Carmella, Liv Morgan, Dana Brooke, The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce), Sarah Logan, Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville)

As far as I can tell Naomi is currently unlisted, other than inactive lasses like Nia or Ruby.

In a way, realistically, if they're going to have a contender to Becky for an immediate feud they have to get Charlotte tonight (unless they switch Bayley and so something there...) because there isn't much alternative that can have a program with Becky right now. Alexa or Natalya could be an option, I suppose, but aren't particularly exciting.

Actually, I don't see Ember Moon listed - would be interested to see Ember vs Becky.
                                Ember is out with an injury at the moment so that's probably why she is unlisted, though you'd have to wonder why Liv Morgan isn't unlisted too since she has been out longer. Nia vs Becky should happen so we can get it out of the way. May as well finish what we started from last year. I see Alexa and Nikki Cross feuding for their recently lost tag titles so that may be out of the question. Nia aside, Natalya is probably the most sensible option we have assuming Charlotte isn't drafted to Raw.

Since Bayley turned full on heel, is it too soon to turn Sasha face again? I know she just turned heel right after Summerslam, but aside from Charlotte, there aren't really any faces that can feud with Bayley on the smackdown side unless we get a call up with NXT or you want to turn Lacey Evans. The other day I was thinking that Ronda could be the one to take the belt off of Bayley if Bayley can hold onto it until Wrestlemania. Since Smackdown has Lesner and presumably Cain and FOX wants a more sports feel to the product, Ronda going to smackdown makes perfect sense. Does she return at the Rumble and win it to challenge Bayley, though?

We can switch Bayley , but that would mean she drops the smackdown womens title to Charlotte at some point soon. Maybe on the following Smackdown? Honestly, I feel like they need to go back to having the women's titles named without the name of their show in it. That way, the champions can switch brands without convoluted booking. Not sure what they'd rename one of the titles to, but I guess they could just name it the diva's title again, after all they're not above referring to their women as divas on the reality show.
                                Last edited by LifeLostInRewind; 10-14-2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X