Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a typical SJW double standard, where the men can be juvenile with insults to each other, but women can't.

Comment

• So I can't insult Iken any more?

Comment

• The numbers don't like, and they spell disaster for you at the Road Wild T.O.!

Comment

• Iken doesn't count as human, so none of these rules apply.

Comment

• Which is he, a punk, a sucka, a punkass sucka, or a pussyass punk sucka?

Comment

• Et tu, Pen? Et tu?!

Comment

• Iken has, I'm sad to say, been terminated long ago - however, their brain lives on in the stomach of the Steinerbot, not unlike Krang in the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It is through the Steinerbot that they now communicate, although repressing the carnal rush of Steiner is sometimes too much for them and they have to let Big Poppa Pump come out.

Comment

• But I have the controls to the Steinerbot in my possession.

Didn't we used to talk wrestling here?

Comment

• Wrestling is for nerds.

Control of the Steinerbot is up for grabs in the Iken vs T.O match at LOP Forums present Fall Festival.

Comment

• I'll just OD him on my hormone meds. A high dosage without any tolerance will give him blood clots, dizziness, and nausea.

Easy W.

Comment

• The LOP Fall Festival? Psh; T.O. and I are too big for that. We will collide at the CMLL 86th Aniversario in a hair vs. hair match. But it won't be our hair; I will defend Coach's hair and T.O. will defend Pen's hair. Robot Randy will T.O.'s second, Gran Metalik will be my second and Kevin "remember when I was cool in 2015?" Owens will be the referee.

Comment

• Ain't no way I'd put my hair on the line. It's my pride and joy.

Comment

• That's why Pen's hair is on the line instead.

Comment

• I discovered my thinning spot a few months ago, so I'll have to put extensions in, like Dr Wagner. It sadly makes the result predictable, which Icon knows full well... He's a devious one

Comment

• You know what they say...you're either dirty, or you're in the dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X