Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys want as painful laugh? This is the match they chose to highlight Extreme rules. To hype the PPV on their YouTube page...

“How great the tremors will be when the judge comes."

Comment

• The match that put the nail in Bayley's coffin? Where the WWE wouldn't allow the face to finally get retribution on her foe?

Comment

• Yup, that one.

Comment

• The recent interaction between Sasha and Bayley was rather unexpected, and turned it all on its head. With Sasha declaring her love of Bayley (whether platonic or not, who knows or cares), what does this mean for Summerslam?

Comment

• Return of the bra and panties match?

Lesbian tag team to go after newly introduced wwe women's tag team belts?

Hopefully something not as dumb as the two ideas I just gave.

Comment

• Either they are about to announce a woman's tag division, or Sasha's gonna attack her in the next few weeks.

Comment

• I think there is a more than 50% chance they have Sasha turn on Bayley. I think Bayley finally attacking Sasha was to get much needed heat on Bayley. They've killed her trying to make her TOO likable. They needed to add some edge to her. She can still hug little girls on her way to the ring, but once in the ring she should be tearing Sasha apart. With a good face, the crowd WANTS them to tear apart the heel.

Comment

• If Sasha is the one to go heel, my interest in this storyline decreases substantially.

That being said, I can see this leading to Sasha Vs. Bayley in a loser leaves raw match at Summerslam.

Comment

• Don't know why Sasha would turn after declaring her platonic love for Bayley... the ball is in Bayley's court now and i feel like they did that seg because Bayley got cheered when she attacked Sasha. They didn't want that reaction. It makes Bayley look bad if she now decides to turn on Sasha

Yet that makes the most sense here.

Comment

• Which is why Bayley won't turn heel. Would make too much sense.

Comment

• So Meiko Satomura is going to be in the Mae Young Classic.

Just let that sink in.

WWE are going to have one of the best wrestlers in the World in the Mae Young Classic.

That thing is going to be must watch this year. Satomura, Shirai, Toni Storm, Mercedes Martinez, Nicole Matthews, Jinny, Nixon Newell...I'm really excited for it this time round.

I'm not sure WWE will run it as the final, but there is absolutely no way they should miss out on the chance of doing a lengthy Satomura Vs Shirai match.

I'm also really interested to see Kaitlyn back in the ring. She was always one of my favourites, especially as time went on with her in WWE.

Comment

• Titus O'Neill is a legit good Samaritan. Story on Twitter that this woman met him at the meet and greet today. He asked her if she was going to Takeover or Summerslam and she said probably not because she can't afford it and she needed the money for groceries and her kids. Titus legit whipped out his wallet and gave her $100 so she could buy tickets to Takeover. He tweeted out that he didn't know her whole story but it seemed like the right thing to do. Wow!

Comment

• Ed Cohen, longtime WWE live events executive, passed away. He was instrumental in house show revenue growth from the national expansion to the early '00s.

Twitter: @libsuperstar

Comment

• Holy fuck. That video of Zelina Vega talking to Renee about her father passing away on 9/11. Waterworks.
                              https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
                              My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Farrell View Post
                                Holy fuck. That video of Zelina Vega talking to Renee about her father passing away on 9/11. Waterworks.
                                It really was. I feel for her, but I know she is making her father proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X