Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit the Lights is another move of his, a transitional one if I'm not mistaken. He used it in NXT. I fell asleep during last night's show though so they might have switched everything around.

Comment

• They did. They renamed the Razor's Edge/Reckoning to Hit the Lights.

Comment

• Soooo....

Lashley walks into Wrestlemania as champion and successfully defends. Him and McIntyre are kept away from each other until their big rematch at Summerslam. This allows Lashley to establish himself as a dominant champion much like Drew did last year while also showcasing what McIntyre can do in a main event program not involving the WWE championship. After he wins the title back at SS their rubber match at the September ppv ends screwy which then brings us to Hell in a Cell.

Comment

• Or we put the belt on John Cena. The Rock finally gets his championship rematch at WrestleMania.

Meanwhile Roman Reigns concusses Edge so hard he forgets where he is, and never returns.

Comment

• I heard a rumor Orton was replacing Edge.
            https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
            My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• You cock tease

Comment

• The rumor I heard was an impromptu Rated RKO reunion during the Bray Wyatt match. Orton sets him on fire then Edge spears him through a flaming table.

Comment

• Everyone's talking about Parker Boudreaux as the "next" Brock, check out this Drew Kasper dude. Almost 300-lbs, 2x All-American, number one seed in 2020 NCAA div 3 wrestling before the tournament was scrapped. Oh and he looks like a 2000 Brock.

11c34c04-36bc-4107-a589-c8f2e5903375.sized-1000x1000.jpg
                  Last edited by Team Farrell; 02-24-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzard Guts View Post
                    The rumor I heard was an impromptu Rated RKO reunion during the Bray Wyatt match. Orton sets him on fire then Edge spears him through a flaming table.
                    Guys, we found Vince Russo.

Comment

• No, Russo would have had the Two Man Power trip come back to challenge Rated RKO with Lita and Trish in Bra's and Panties as Valet's.

Comment

• Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comment

• c830f3e0739415a719e36add52f1a111.jpg

Comment

• I'm on board with WWE signing as many possible amateur wrestling guys as possible.

Comment

• I'll let the mods decide if this question warrants it's own thread:

What are the biggest Wasted Feuds, or missed opportunities in the WWEF?

My first suggestion is Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar. Joe vs Heyman on the mic was gold, and when Joe confronted Lesnar prior to the SummerSlan fatal fourway, and he was not impressed by Lesnar and showed no fear, and I loved his line of "Now you look at me when I'm talking to you, or we can straighten this out right now."

Joe vs Lesnar should have gotten more traction.

Comment

• There are probably loads that could fall under this.

One I think would have been great was HBK vs Savage. Reportedly Savage, in about 93 time, was lobbying for WWF to let him work with HBK for a two year or so angle leading to a hair vs career match between the two, but WWF said Savage was too old and wanted to keep him announcing.

Not doing an extended Daniel Bryan/Miz program the moment after Bryan was cleared to return to the ring.

Not doing Flair/Hogan at WM8, which is completely nuts when you look back at it.

I think a lot of more recent ones are them not capitalising on a moment in time that would really have popped. Ambrose before WM32, for example - obviously the story was all towards HHH vs Roman, but I think they could have recognised how the crowd was going for Ambrose at the end of the Rumble and at Roadblock and flipped the script there, especially as the Rumble winner wasn't important.

Comment

Working...
                                X