X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, the Rock is black? Lolololol

Comment

• Can we please for the love of god, not start debating the Rock again?

It obviously matters a great deal for black people that Kofi Kingston is WWE Champion. People like MVP were crying. That's all that matters.

Comment

• I wasn't, I was intentionally "trolling".

But I think Kofi's win is monumental, and looooong overdue for a 100% black person.

Comment

• Billy Graham might be onto something...

Last edited by Team Farrell; 04-09-2019, 02:14 PM.
          https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
          My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• I think Kofi looks fine but his chest looks a bit caved in and I'm not sure why that is.

Comment

• I was just messing around. You want to see the frightening one?

https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
              My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• Dude.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Powder View Post
                  Wait, the Rock is black? Lolololol
                  Originally posted by LK3185 View Post
                  Can we please for the love of god, not start debating the Rock again?

It obviously matters a great deal for black people that Kofi Kingston is WWE Champion. People like MVP were crying. That's all that matters.
                  The fact Kofi won is a huge deal. Eddie wasn't the first Latino champion, but it was A HUGE deal when he won. The Rock and Pedro Morales, even though they are "of color," both fit the mold of WWE champion. Eddie and Kofi were truly the every man. If I make a return to columns, I want to tackle this so, so, so badly!

Comment

• I know it is a huge deal. I think that the WWE should be making a big deal out of it. Hopefully on Smackdown in 20 minutes the New Day says how big of a deal it is for Kofi to be the first 100% Black WWE Champion.

Note: I refuse to call him "African" or "African American" because those terms are just as racist as anything else as there are millions of white Africans as well as almost every Egyptian who is considered Middle Eastern, but they are still African. There are millions of Africans that are not black, so African American is a racist term.

Comment

• I would cringe if they said “first 100 percent black champion.”

Kofi was born if Africa. He literally is an African American.

Comment

• I would also cringe if they said "100% African Champion".

But Kofi is African, so then it would be ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powder View Post
                          I know it is a huge deal. I think that the WWE should be making a big deal out of it. Hopefully on Smackdown in 20 minutes the New Day says how big of a deal it is for Kofi to be the first 100% Black WWE Champion.

Note: I refuse to call him "African" or "African American" because those terms are just as racist as anything else as there are millions of white Africans as well as almost every Egyptian who is considered Middle Eastern, but they are still African. There are millions of Africans that are not black, so African American is a racist term.
                          Originally posted by comfortablynumb View Post
                          I would cringe if they said “first 100 percent black champion.”

Kofi was born if Africa. He literally is an African American.
                          Originally posted by Powder View Post
                          I would also cringe if they said "100% African Champion".

But Kofi is African, so then it would be ok.
                          Oh man... LOL... they did mention Justin Gabriel being South African, so I think them saying Kofi being African is okay.

Comment

• Hope they find a way to make a big singles run to work for Cesaro. Dude is so brilliant in the ring, he doesn't have to be world champ but he could be a much bigger singles star than he has been in the past with some decent handling.

The '92 Rumble! The Brain's Finest Hour!

Comment

• I wanted Roman Reigns as WWE Commissioner.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.O. View Post
                                I wanted Roman Reigns as WWE Commissioner.
                                lol.

I also like how the main page spoiled the feuds we will be getting for Extreme rules in July.......

Comment

Working...
                                X