No announcement yet.

Limitless Keith Lee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Lee and Yim are now engaged - Yim announced it in a Tweet. I don't know whether that might change anything in terms of them being acknowledged on WWE TV or not, but it certainly seems like it can't be denied any longer.

Comment

I truly doubt it. Both are in very different roles, and it would take a gimmick change or turn to make that happen. My guess is this could lead to a Yim face turn down the line, but not for a while. Good or bad, WWE seems like they are sticking with the Retribution angle despite all the mistakes along the way.

Comment

Keith Lee made a statement about his recent absence from the WWE:

“I hear many of you. I see many of the messages. One day, I will explain it all for the ones true to me. For now, know that I more than appreciate the continued support. And WHEN I return, it will be filled with all the love I have for those that represent this #LEEGION,”
        Does anyone have any insider information about where Lee has been, or why he has been kept off TV?

Comment

The rumour I heard was he had Long Covid and had been struggling. Dunno how true it is.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

If true, then how is Mia Yim still working?

Comment

Because if she didn't have long covid, then once the quarantine for her positive test was over she could come back after a couple of weeks, I guess.

Comment

I would think that if it was some sort of physical injury or niggle we'd have heard something about it somewhere but as we haven't then I assume it's either covid related or he's having trouble with his mental health

Comment

OR he's one of the guys Heyman supported and since he left Raw the people behind the scenes aren't as keen as Heyman was.

Comment

I believe Heyman was removed from the Raw creative team before Lee came up from NXT, but I suppose it could have something to do with Vince or someone else losing faith in him since he was sent for re-training.

Comment

I guess the two aren't mutually exclusive, either.

Comment

Anyone have any info to where Keith Lee has been, or what is going on with him?

Comment

Only that I've seen it's an issue of creative having nothing for him more than injuries or anything else.

Comment

Maybe him and Mia Yim are getting married soon. Idk.

Comment

If it is a 'creative problem', then that is just pathetic. A big, 320+lbs athletic guy, and they can't find something for him to do?

At the very least, the WWE could have rebuilt the Hurt Business with Keith Lee and maybe Mace and T-Bar, like they did with the NOD or DX.

Comment

Here's where I am hoping WWE is doing something smart, but the fans are so used to seeing WWE throw everyone on TV without direction. I'm going under the assumption they are doing this by design, which I think is unlikely honestly. But, if they are purposely waiting for the right moment to get Keith Lee back on TV for a productive reason, I'm a fan. The reason I believe this is possible is because WWE has a track record of using everyone way too often until they aren't interesting anymore. So for them to be holding Lee off TV, I don't think it's pathetic, lazy or uncreative. That's what they are already doing with a decent portion of the roster. So something is up here. Either he's hurt or something, or they are being patient.

Comment

Working...
                                X