• Show
Clear All

• PEN15v2
    replied
    Seems that way

Leave a comment:

• Oliver
    replied
    I mean, they seem to at least be using it as a nickname for him. I don't know why, it's a little bit stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    Is it true that they've changed his name to 'Shorty'?

Leave a comment:

• PEN15v2
    replied
    Probably not, but Ali was apparently booked to become the WWE title contender at WrestleMania. Hard to tell, though.

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    I've now seen Gable's two matches against Gallagher on 205 Live. They seem to have gone down pretty well, but maybe I'm just a bit jaded but I'm not sure that you can make enough noise down there for it to be his big break.

Leave a comment:

• LifeLostInRewind
    replied
    The heel turn is just random and doesn't really advance anything for them, tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    They did, both both are just there. They are now like a severely watered down version of the Bar.

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    So I hear these guys have gone heel?

Can't see that really working for Gable long term but people have begging to see Roode turn pretty much since day one of the face run.

Leave a comment:

• LifeLostInRewind
    replied
    Not really. I mean they retained over The Revival towards the end of December by dubious means and it's unfortunate that AOP took the fall and lost the belts to them, but I suppose there's worse pairings that could be holding the tag belts right now.

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    I've heard pretty good things about the Roode and Gable team overall - like, they might not be the most compelling in terms of their gimmick but that they've 'kept an end down' as they say in cricket, and brought back a solid core with whatever they've been doing.

I dunno, only saw their stuff with Revival on Main Event. Anyone got any wider thoughts to add?

Leave a comment:

• SirSam
    replied
    Gable once again making chicken salad from chicken sh......

I think the thing that endears about Gable is how he so wholeheartedly throws himself into things. He has been with Roode for a month maybe two and they have compeletely matching get up and he is doing the glorious thing like it was his original idea.

Hopefully he is one of the guys that benefits from this 'new direction'. A series with The Revival is certainly a great way to start things off.
    Last edited by SirSam; 12-29-2018, 05:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    Originally posted by Prime Time View Post
    I like Chad a lot. I'm hoping that they can make a go of something with him.
    If he's had a good showing and got himself a bit of notice then I'm just going to repeat this. Again, he is someone that I just don't understand how you can't make it work for him, especially when the size of a wrestler seems to be less important than it ever has been before.

Leave a comment:

• Oliver
    replied
    He's a stud. I think his height is probably the only mark against him, but also they need to get him into a decent spot where he can keep shining.

Leave a comment:

• Team Farrell
    replied
    He really stood out in that pre-show match last night.

Every time he's given even a little bit of the spotlight, he steals the show. He's got charisma, he's an Olympian, he can promo and he can hold his own in-ring with guys bigger than he is. I can't see why they wouldn't want to feature him a little more, unless it's just his height.

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    I heard people mentioning his name last night?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X