Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder
    replied
    My guess is that Rousey will never come back as a full time performer again. After kid 1, she might want kid 2 in another 2-3 years (or more or less).

I do think that she will come back for a quick mini feud for a WM in the future, but never as a full timer again.

Contrarily, Becky will.

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    Yeah, I guess that's one of those situations that changed fast, huh? Wasn't that long ago that Nick Khan was saying she'd be back at 'a certain point in time', but maybe people took that to mean sooner than he did!

Leave a comment:

• LifeLostInRewind
    replied
    She won't be back any time soon, because she is pregnant.

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    Of the rumours swirling around out there, one is that rather than letting Rousey's deal lapse, they've extended her, and she'll be back.... I dunno, some time this year, I guess?

But yeah, that's one of the things swirling around out there.

Leave a comment:

• Oliver
    replied
    I don't see Pen being wrong on that one - I'm not sure if she gets it directly from Asuka or via another title holder in between, but they've certainly set up for a match, at least, between Reckoning and Asuka before now. And they can easily have some interference in the match if needs be to protect Asuka.

Am I right in remembering that Sasha and Ronda had a reasonably underwhelming match at the Rumble in 2019? Whereas I don't think we've ever seen Asuka vs Ronda, although their paths have crossed a fair bit.

Leave a comment:

• PEN15v2
    replied
    I believe you are mistaken. A very typical WWE method of rebuilding someone is hotshotting a title onto them. Since they already feuded with Hurt Business, it won't be the US title held by Lashley. It could possibly be the tag titles, but I think most likely is the women's title. It'll be done cheaply, but Reckoning will be the first to hold gold in Retribution.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Then she needs to break away from Retribution and have her name of Mia Yim back. I cannot see Vince putting a top title on someone named Reckoning.

Leave a comment:

• PEN15v2
    replied
    The title

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Mia Yim will get the Asuka match, or will get the Rousey Match?

Leave a comment:

• PEN15v2
    replied
    Sasha will drop it to Bianca. Bank on it.

Raw.... leftfield prediction that Mia Yim will get it.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    I would love to see Rousey vs Asuka.

or vs Sasha.

But I think vs Bliss would be fun, with Bliss' new association with the Fiend.

Or hell...even vs Rhea Rilpey.

Leave a comment:

• Oliver
    replied
    I wonder, if she came back now, who she'd end up going against. Becky's not given birth yet, so presumably won't be ring ready for Mania season if she does come back afterwards. Charlotte's out having had some elective surgery, with the rumours being that she could be back by the Rumble.

You could bring Ronda back now/soon and have her vs Asuka or her vs Sasha - the former has more interest for me, especially after Ronda stole the moment from Asuka in the first women's Rumble, as I think WWE can build a good story around that as the kicking off point.

I'll be honest, I kind of struggle to see who would take the titles from Asuka or Sasha right now and not be an overall step down.

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    Bit of a mix - Instagram photos of her back in training with people, and some quotes about her coming back soon (but not to the full time 200 date schedule she was on before).

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    What did Rousey say?

Nattie has been having cryptic tweets about who she is training with, hinting at Rousey.

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    I didn't know there was something from Nattie - this came directly from Rousey.

That's two big hints, then.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X