Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The title

Comment

• Then she needs to break away from Retribution and have her name of Mia Yim back. I cannot see Vince putting a top title on someone named Reckoning.

Comment

• I believe you are mistaken. A very typical WWE method of rebuilding someone is hotshotting a title onto them. Since they already feuded with Hurt Business, it won't be the US title held by Lashley. It could possibly be the tag titles, but I think most likely is the women's title. It'll be done cheaply, but Reckoning will be the first to hold gold in Retribution.

Comment

• I don't see Pen being wrong on that one - I'm not sure if she gets it directly from Asuka or via another title holder in between, but they've certainly set up for a match, at least, between Reckoning and Asuka before now. And they can easily have some interference in the match if needs be to protect Asuka.

Am I right in remembering that Sasha and Ronda had a reasonably underwhelming match at the Rumble in 2019? Whereas I don't think we've ever seen Asuka vs Ronda, although their paths have crossed a fair bit.

Comment

• Of the rumours swirling around out there, one is that rather than letting Rousey's deal lapse, they've extended her, and she'll be back.... I dunno, some time this year, I guess?

But yeah, that's one of the things swirling around out there.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• She won't be back any time soon, because she is pregnant.

Comment

• Yeah, I guess that's one of those situations that changed fast, huh? Wasn't that long ago that Nick Khan was saying she'd be back at 'a certain point in time', but maybe people took that to mean sooner than he did!

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• My guess is that Rousey will never come back as a full time performer again. After kid 1, she might want kid 2 in another 2-3 years (or more or less).

I do think that she will come back for a quick mini feud for a WM in the future, but never as a full timer again.

Contrarily, Becky will.

Comment

Working...
                  X