No announcement yet.

Bayley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the feeling that Sasha will be a face throughout this feud, I reckon it'll culminate in a big match at 'Mania (main event?), but by the end of 2021 she'll be a heel again.

Comment

Originally posted by PEN15v2 View Post
      Sasha has been a babyface her entire main roster career, until turning heel last year.
      Sasha was a heel for the first six monbths of her main roster run, remember when she came up their teamed her with Naomi and Tamina

Comment

I do not. Very forgettable era

Comment

True, she started as a heel on the main roster, so I think this is her third turn in total.

But to be honest, the point wasn't really about Sasha, but Bayley. She's the real exception there, is what I was driving at, and so she's the one with something that you might not want to lose. With Sasha, whose run is more typical of the standard modern wrestler, it matters less.

It'd be different if Bayley wasn't still getting tremendous praise in the role, of course. But that's the majority opinion I hear.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

Wow, this injury has kept her out for a long time now, huh?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

Think she's due back anytime now, and could've been in the last month. I reckon if Royal Rumble was 6 or so week's ago she'd have returned then.

Comment

Yeah, I guess they're looking for a good way to reintroduce her. The easy way would be to have her come in against Belair again, given that they were feuding when Bayley picked up her injury. Slightly disappointing that Belair hasn't got anything for WrestleMania Backlash booked in, but perhaps that comes for Hell in a Cell.

Comment

Working...
                X