X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BK-097
    replied
    trying to keep this alive

1) Beginning in the 1980s and running through the 2000s I wrestled or made appearances in every major North American promotion of my day.
    2) I held two world championships (one on three occasions and one on one occasion) in different promotions.
    3) I have managed or been associated with several world champions but only one while they were champion
    4) Despite having over 300 matches in my career, I only wrestled on three PPVs.

Leave a comment:

• BK-097
    replied
    1) Beginning in the 1980s and running through the 2000s I wrestled or made appearances in every major North American promotion of my day.
    2) I held two world championships (one on three occasions and one on one occasion) in different promotions.
    3) I have managed or been associated with several world champions but only one while they were champion

Leave a comment:

• Shee
    replied
    Correct on Barry Windham

1. Wrestled Goldust on Raw who he previously held NWA tag belts with
    2. Bloody matches with Flair and at Wargames
    3. Windham was a well known name when he wrestled. The private name value in 2010s alludes to Bray Wyatt's real first name being Windham, named after Barry Windham
    4. Was in WWF in 90s with that horrible stalker gimmick

Leave a comment:

• BK-097
    replied
    Barry Windham?

Leave a comment:

• Team Farrell
    replied
    Terry Gordy?

Leave a comment:

• Shee
    replied
    Nay on Animal.

​​​​​​Another Clue

1) I also wrestled my former partner on Raw, a man I once held tag titles with.
    2) Whilst not being known for particularly bloody feuds, I did have notable bloody matches at both singles and in multi man matches in the 80s and 90s
    3) Had mainstream name value in wrestling in the 80s and 90s and have maintained private name value in the 2010s
    4) I went from association with a legendary stable in one promotion to being a victim of WWF's box of gimmicks in the mid 90s

Leave a comment:

• BK-097
    replied
    I’ll throw a guess out there to keep this going.

Road Warrior Animal

Leave a comment:

• Shee
    replied
    Sweet!

1) I also wrestled my former partner on Raw, a man I once held tag titles with.
    2) Whilst not being known for particularly bloody feuds, I did have notable bloody matches at both singles and in multi man matches in the 80s and 90s
    3) Had mainstream name value in wrestling in the 80s and 90s and have maintained private name value in the 2010s

Leave a comment:

• BK-097
    replied
    It is Tommy Rogers. He is credited with creating the Tomikaze finisher, best known today as the Killswitch, formerly the Unprettier

Leave a comment:

• Shee
    replied
    I'll say Tommy Rogers to round off my Bobby Fulton guess.

Fits the first two clues in terms of their Feud with the Bushwhackers and their non-regularity with WWF as well as having a match against each other there once.

Can't fit the innovator clue though...

Leave a comment:

• BK-097
    replied
    Just a bit more detail and another clue

1) I was involved in one of the bloodiest feuds of the 1980s
    2) I wrestled my long time partner on an episode of Raw. Neither my long time partner, nor I were regulars with the WWF.
    3) I am an innovator
    4) I already gave another clue...

Leave a comment:

• BK-097
    replied
    Not HBK...

Leave a comment:

• PEN15v2
    replied
    HBK?

Leave a comment:

• BK-097