No announcement yet.

Who am I? Challenge Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance that Rick Steiner is a producer for AEW?

Dog Faced Gremlin and all. Gremlins...Gizmo

Comment

• I think he left wrestling and went into real estate.

Is it Dustin Rhodes? I only know of two people who were in WCW and AEW who were wrestlers and he's the closest one to having 'Ron Bass' overtones.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• Not a Steiner, but if you think about it a bit more, you might get it.
        No, not Dustin.

Comment

• Billy Gunn. When he debuted he was a Cowboy, as part of the Smoking Gunns. But no idea on the Gizmo reference.

Comment

• Billy Gunn is correct.

What's the name of Gizmo's owner and friend?
            Billy was a jobber in WCW before signing with WWF.
            The Ron Bass part was he was the Outlaw, and Billy was a New Age Outlaw.

Comment

• Billy. Right....and the Outlaw reference, but also the Mustache, chaps and cowboy gimmick from the Smoking Gunns could be attributed as well.

Ok. Here is mine.

​I had only 313 total matches in my career, yet 73 of them were on a PPV.
              I held 7 titles in my career, 5 in the major US based promotions, and 2 in Japan.
              I was part of three different stables in my career.
              Last edited by Powder; 10-21-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Repost to get a bump...

​I had only 313 total matches in my career, yet 73 of them were on a PPV.
                I held 7 titles in my career, 5 in the major US based promotions, and 2 in Japan.
                I was part of three different stables in my career.

Comment

• It's been 24 hours.

Clue #4: I am a 2 sport champion, and I became a 2 sport champion before Lesnar did.

Comment

• Not a clue. I can't think of anyone who would have a PPV/match ratio like that - it's got to be even more favourable than Goldberg's and Lesnar's, and I honestly can't recall anyone else who has had the schedule of those guys over the years.

I'm sure someone will get it but that one has thrown me off and I can't even imagine who it could be.

Comment

• Are those 313 matches only counting televised matches, or is that the entirety of matches that are able to be found including house shows, etc?
                      https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
                      My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• According to Cagematch, the 313 matches are the entirety of the career, including all shows.

Wait...shit. So Sorry, the 73 matches are my total Televised matches including 15 PPVs.

Bonus clue because I made a huge misleading mistake: There are 30 years between the first of my 7 titles and the last, and my second match ever was a Title match that I lost against a future WWE Hall of Famer.
                        Last edited by Powder; 10-22-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Hmm. Still odd numbers. Imply essentially a novelty act, but one that will have gotten some PPV exposure on a semi-regular basis.

Two names in my head but I think the one that works best would be Madusa (or Alundra if you prefer). Definitely works with the stables and I know she went to Japan at some point.

Comment

• Well done, it is Madusa/Alundra Blaze

The 7 titles are WWE Women's Champ 3x, IWA Women's champ 2x, WCW Cruiserweight, and The 24/7 Championship

She won her first IWA title in 1989 and the 24/7 in 2019

The three stables are The Diamond Exchange, The Dangerous Alliance, and Team Madness

Her first four matches were against Sherri Martel, and her second match was for the AWA Women's title, which she lost.

And finally, Madusa is a former WWE champion, and a Monster Truck Monster Jam Champion.
                            Last edited by Powder; 10-22-2019, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Ah. If I'd known that she had won the 24/7 title that would have been easier.

1) I once won a title without *really* working for the company.
                              2) I was part of one of the worst received matches and PPV cards in history.
                              3) I challenged for multiple WWE-sanctioned championships across my career but was ultimately only able to win two, though I did win each of those multiple times.

Comment

• Al Snow and the Kennel From Hell match?

I know he won the hardcore championship a few times.

Comment

Working...
                                X