No announcement yet.

Who am I? Challenge Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something tells me Shane O Mac won rookie of the year in the early 2000s...? Three titles sounds about right too

Comment

• Correct!

Comment

• Ok here we go:

1. My career has spanned over 15 years, over 1700 matches and I am very much currently active.
        2. My only TNA appearance came against a wrestler that participated in the last WCW Nitro.
        3. I formed a wrestling stable almost ten years ago which is still together, though I have since left the stable.
        Last edited by Gooner; 01-30-2019, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• Another hint please.

Comment

• 4. Currently an active WWE roster member.

Comment

• This is a stumper! I've no idea.

Comment

• Shot in the dark here, but most likely wrong.

Cesaro, and the Kings of Wrestling stable.

Comment

• I reckon it's Nakamura.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• It is Nakamura.

1. My career has spanned over 15 years, over 1700 matches and I am very much currently active.

Started his career in 2002 (though only one match)

2. My only TNA appearance came against a wrestler that participated in the last WCW Nitro.

He had one match against Elix Skipper in 2008.

3. I formed a wrestling stable almost ten years ago which is still together, though I have since left the stable.

This relates to Chaos. Formed in 2009, Nakamura was it's first leader and is still going strong in NJPW.

Comment

• Ah great. Was basing that purely on not being able to square the stable clue with anyone else...

Doing this on my phone and still won't be around a lot for a day or so, so someone jump in please.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• I am a four time title holder between WCW and WWE.
                        I have wrestled 304 matches in my career but only 69 on TV or PPV.
                        During my career, I was well respected, and considered one of the best, but I was notorious for one very memorable action.
                        Last edited by Powder; 01-30-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Madusa/Alundra Blayze?

Comment

• Well that was easier than I expected it to be.

Comment

• Tried to think of notorious folk that wouldn't have had many matches. Figured the women of that era were a good place to start, as they likely got hosed for TV time, and no woman more notorious across those two companies!

Here ya go:

1. I have held 1 title in WWF/E
                              2. I worked very briefly for TNA
                              3. I won that title despite never being officially announced as a participant in the match
                              Last edited by Mr Chop; 01-30-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Orlando Jordan?

Comment

Working...
                                X