No announcement yet.

Who am I? Challenge Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had been thinking about Kane before you gave the last clue and somehow didn't get to Snitsky.

1) I held over a dozen regional titles, including some territory "world" championships, but only one title at the national level.
    2) I am a three sport athlete
    3) I've shared nicknames with two other wrestlers

Comment

• Butch Reed?

In WWF he was "the Natural"...in NWA/WCW he was "Hacksaw"

Comment

• You got it!

Comment

• 1 - His name changed a few times over his main promotion career, though there was always one constant
          2 - Was temporarily involved in an angle that created a wrestling family lineage
          3 - Acheived singles success after a tag team, while his partner had bigger success before the tag team.

Comment

• Brutus Beefcake?

He was:
            Brutus Beefcake
            Brutus the Barber
            Brother Bruti

I think he was involved with the Horace Hogan storyline

Was a singles star as the Barber after teaming with Valentine, while Valentine was a bigger star prior to teaming with Brutus.

Comment

• No, not him. He was also The Zodiac and the Booty Man. The pattern breaks with him.

Comment

• 1 - His name changed a few times over his main promotion career, though there was always one constant
                2 - Was temporarily involved in an angle that created a wrestling family lineage
                3 - Acheived singles success after a tag team, while his partner had bigger success before the tag team.
                4 - Branding

Comment

• JBL

Comment

• Correct.
                    Justin Hawk Bradshaw, Blackjack Bradshaw (which had the familial tie to the Windhams), Bradshaw, John Bradshaw Layfield.
                    Branding had a few points. Used to brand his opponents as Justin Hawk, and the JBL character was a brand, plus the Layfield Energy brand that existing for about 5 months.

Comment

• Yeah - the branding clue tipped it for me. Good one Pen!

I think this one will go really quick

1) I am best known as a tag wrestler but did wrestle as a single for a time for a major promotion
                      2) In more than one way I am a victim of the Attitude Era
                      3) Despite promoter's best efforts it was near impossible to make/keep me heel

Comment

• Marty Jannetty?

Comment

• Not Jannetty, but he's a good guess.

Comment

• Animal?

Comment

• Not him either, but you’re close

Comment

• Rick Steiner?

Comment

Working...