Who am I? Challenge Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful! It was Kevin Nash.
    1. He's been Kevin Nash, Diesel, Vinnie Vegas, Master Blaster, of course that terrible Oz gimmick and a couple more.
    2. He (and Hall) are credited with bringing guaranteed money contracts to professional wrestling, but Crockett was offering guaranteed deals as far back as the late 80s. It was just Vince McMahon that wasn't offering them at the time, so I guess he did technically change that.
    3. He's been Champion with Sting, DDP, Michaels and EY
    4. And he was an Army Military Police officer prior to entering the business.
    https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
    My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• 1. I have won 2, but really three titles in the modern WWF/E.
      2. I have been known for living my gimmick.
      3. I also inadvertently debuted a future Hall of Famer.

Comment

• 1. I have won 2, but really three titles in the modern WWF/E.
        4. I am just as well known for one of my character traits as I am for my wrestling.

Comment

• I'll bite. I assume I'm incorrect because I cannot place number 3 in the slightest, but Marty Jannetty?

Comment

• Not Jannetty

1. I have won 2, but really three titles in the modern WWF/E. (Clarification of modern WWF/E - from 1983 to present)
            1a. I also won a title prior to the modern WWF.
            4. I am just as well known for one of my character traits as I am for my wrestling.
            5. I am part of a wrestling family.
            Last edited by Powder; 05-16-2022, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Still no bites...so another clue:

1. I have won 2, but really three titles in the modern WWF/E. (Clarification of modern WWF/E - from 1983 to present)
              6. I was the first to leave a notorious game changing stable.

Comment

• 1. I have won 2, but really three titles in the modern WWF/E. (Clarification of modern WWF/E - from 1983 to present)
                7. I introduced an all time great into the WWF, but he was no where near that status paired with me.

Comment

• HMMMMM....

7. I introduced an all time great into the WWF, but he was no where near that status paired with me.
                  8. I never won the big one, but I did have someone get it for me once.

Comment

• Dibiase?

Comment

• YES!!

Won the Tag Titles with IRS, the 24-7 Title, and the Million Dollar Championship.

North American Title

When he was asked to be the MDM, he lived his gimmick, private planes, dropped money everywhere, etc.

During one of his "going into the crowd segments" Rob Van Dam as a kid got paid $100 to kiss his feet.

His iconic Laugh

Mom and step dad both wrestlers, and so were his kids.

Was the fourth guy in the NWO, but left quickly.

Introduced Austin into the WWF as the Ringmaster.

8. I never won the big one, but I did have someone get it for me once.

Paid Andre to win the WWF title for me.
                      Last edited by Powder; 05-19-2022, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• clue 6 - ... he wasn't the first to leave. Giant got kicked out first, 3 months earlier than Billionaire Ted. Same for the Nasty Boys who lasted a week in the NWO in October of 96, Big Bubba was kicked out as well before DiBiase just stropped showing up on the same day VK Wallstreet did the same thing.

Anyways,
                        1 - Multiple sport related gimmicks, with a real/shoot athletic background that was mentioned quite a bit in his career
                        2 - Multiple on screen relationships, and multiple shoot relationships, including from outside of the wrestling business
                        3 - I have a couple of things in common with the late Norm MacDonald.

Comment

• Dolph Ziggler?

Was a college wrestler at Kent State, which the WWE referenced a lot. Was in the Spirit Squad which to an extent was a sport gimmick.
                          Was in relationships with AJ Lee, Vickie, Lana, a diva (can't remember her name), Kaitlyn,
                          Is also a stand up comedian

Comment

• It is DZ. He was a caddie for Chavo Jr. And the other thing he has in common with Norm is they both played Colonel Sanders for KFC in recent years.

Comment

• Cool...try this one

1. My high school was a breeding ground for wrestlers.
                              2. I was known for may things in my career, but my attire always got a reaction.
                              3. I was the only person to achieve a very unique and shocking "stunt" during the Monday Night Wars.
                              Last edited by Powder; 05-23-2022, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Rick Rude

Comment

Working...
                                X