No announcement yet.

Who am I? Challenge Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good one! I had figured you meant Foley as the dance partner and not Michaels…

1) I was a transitional champ, but maybe not in the most traditional sense
    2) I am credited with popularizing use of one of the most used words in the profession
    3) I am a two sport athlete

Comment

• Flex Kavana?

Comment

• Not Mr Johnson…but I’ll be damned if he doesn’t just about fit the mold.

Comment

• Sheiky baby

Comment

• Superstar Billy Graham
            https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
            My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• Superstar Billy Graham is correct.

1) he was a transitional champ in that he was given the belt specifically to bridge from Bruno to Backlund. Apparently the elder McMahon kept the belt on Graham longer than he had planned because of his popularity but he was always going to lose it to Backlund
              2) because of his evangelical upbringing he used the terms brother and sister a lot, many, many wrestlers adopted using the word brother after Graham made its use so common
              3) bodybuilding was his other sport

Comment

1. I've had about a half dozen different gimmicks over my career, at least one of which is an all-time joke.
                2. I am credited with an innovation that I didn't actually innovate.
                3. I have won Tag Team Championships alongside four former World Champions.

Comment

• Just to get things going...

Ron Killings?

He is a multiple time tag champion, and is a joke, but he is clearly in on it.

Comment

• Not Ron Killings

Comment

• Foley?

Comment

• I hope it is not Foley as I was thinking of him, but Dude Love is not really an all time joke, is it?

Comment

• Is it Sting?

Tag champs with Luger, Giant, and Nash (WCW) and Angle (TNA)

He popularized the Scorpion Deathlock, but did not innovate it

blade runner, surfer sting, crow sting, Wolfpack sting, JOKEr Sting, and there has to be one more I’m missing

Comment

• Originally posted by BK-097 View Post
                            Is it Sting?

Tag champs with Luger, Giant, and Nash (WCW) and Angle (TNA)

He popularized the Scorpion Deathlock, but did not innovate it

blade runner, surfer sting, crow sting, Wolfpack sting, JOKEr Sting, and there has to be one more I’m missing

The only issue with this is wording... Sting didn't actually win the tag straps "with" Nash. He had won the tag straps with Giant, and when Giant went back to NWO Hollywood, Sting wasn't pleased with that. So Sting and Giant had a singles match in which the victor received the loser's belt, and that's when Sting handed the title to Nash.

Comment

• It is not Sting or Foley, either. But we're in the right era.
                              1. I've had about a half dozen different gimmicks over my career, at least one of which is an all-time joke.
                              2. I am credited with an innovation that I didn't actually innovate.
                              3. I have won Tag Team Championships alongside four former World Champions.
                              4. Prior to my wrestling career, I was in the Army.

Comment

• Kevin Nash

Oz, Master Blaster
                                Was Tag champ with Sting, DDP, HBK and Eric Young

Jackknife Power bomb?????

Or Maybe the Snake Eyes move. He is the first guy I have ever seen do it, and also named it b/c of the Vinnie Vegas Gimmick.
                                Last edited by Powder; 05-13-2022, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X