No announcement yet.

Who am I? Challenge Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think that'll work because he only used the TKO once he became 'Marvellous' Marc. When he was 'Wildman' Marc Mero, he used the 'Wild Thing' as his finish.

I don't have anything better to suggest yet, though.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• Not Mero. But you'll kick yourself when someone gets the answer.

Comment

• It is HHH

He used the Pedigree Pandemonium which was a bad version of the Diamond Cutter, but DDP called him to ask him to stop.

HHH introduced Sable into the WWF as his valet, and Chyna.

HHH - all letter name - letters...post office, not sure on the other references to the post office...

EDIT: DX another all letter name
        Last edited by Powder; 05-05-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• You got it all. Though when Dok Hendrix called the cutter on his Superstars debut, he just called it the Pedigree, nothing related to the pandemonium. I think it became the "normal" version within a month because his second Raw match was with the double underhook version.

Comment

• Cool...I thought I was right so I had this one brewing all day.

This might be too vague, but it has Pen's cheeky-ness to it.

1. It was not what got me into the business, but showbiz got me into the WWF.
            2. I have lost a bunch of matches, but my Pride was never hurt.
            3. My favorite opponent owes many things to me

Comment

• No guesses? To keep things moving:

4. For a period of time, I was my own worst enemy.

Comment

• The only guess I had is Ken Shamrock

Comment

• Nope not Shamrock.

Comment

• Is it The Miz?

I know that he was doing some indy stuff prior to Real World which was a big part of what got him noticed for Tough Enough.
                    https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
                    My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• Not the Miz either....

But since there are not many of us left here and/or guessing, here is another clue:

5. I won my first Title in the WWF from an all time legend.
                      6. I won my first title ever (territory) from a different all time legend.
                      Last edited by Powder; 05-06-2022, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• I hate clues like those. Legend is such a vague term, and based on opinion. Your Sable clues were an example of that.

Anyways, Hogan?

EDIT
                        Jarrett?
                        Last edited by PEN15v2; 05-06-2022, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Nope neither...

but clue 5 is a true legend and absolute ICON of the business, possibly/probably the biggest.

and clue 6 is also a legend, but not as iconic as 5.

7. In my early career, I would do something unique with my defeated opponents.
                          8. I made history with a third all time legend, in three different matches, with three different gimmicks, on three separate occasions. (and by gimmick I mean that the match is a non-traditional match or has a stipulation).
                          Last edited by Powder; 05-07-2022, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• I cannot place number 2, but wondering if this isn’t the Undertaker

Comment

• YES!!!!!

Taker was leg go from WCW and got a bit part in Suburban Commando with Hogan, and Hogan recommended him to come to the WWF

This was a cheeky clue, in that his stomach tattoo says "BSK Pride", so while he lost matches, his "Pride" was never hurt

Kane is Taker's most often opponent, and you all know the rest

Taker had a notable feud against himself (fake Taker)

He won the WWF title from Hogan

He won the USWA Unified World Heavyweight title from Jerry Lawler

In the beginnings of his WWF career, he would put his defeated opponents into body bags and carry them to the back

8. I made history with a third all time legend, in three different matches, with three different gimmicks, on three separate occasions. (and by gimmick I mean that the match is a non-traditional match or has a stipulation).

HBK:
                              Was in the first Hell in a Cell match with him
                              Was in a Casket Match with him, where HBK injured his back and subsequently had to take 4 years off
                              Was in WM26 match with him, where he retired HBK

Comment

• YES!!!!!

Taker was leg go from WCW and got a bit part in Suburban Commando with Hogan, and Hogan recommended him to come to the WWF

This was a cheeky clue, in that his stomach tattoo says "BSK Pride", so while he lost matches, his "Pride" was never hurt

Kane is Taker's most often opponent, and you all know the rest

Taker had a notable feud against himself (fake Taker)

He won the WWF title from Hogan

He won the USWA Unified World Heavyweight title from Jerry Lawler

In the beginnings of his WWF career, he would put his defeated opponents into body bags and carry them to the back

HBK:
                                Was in the first Hell in a Cell match with him
                                Was in a Casket Match with him, where HBK injured his back and nearly was retired but subsequently had to take 4 years off
                                Was in WM26 match with him, where he retired HBK

Comment

Working...
                                X