Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 - has movie credits to their name
    2 - Technically part of a wrestling family, but also not
    3 - Almost impossible to know Trivia: Radio had an impact on their career in 2 different ways.

Comment

• Is it Jimmy Hart?

Comment

• No, not the guy from the Gentrys

4 - I started as a singles act, but debuted in a team and became even better known in a different tag team.

Comment

• I know these clues are vague, but it's a pretty big name, so I can't use obvious ones without it being too easy.

1 - has movie credits to their name
          2 - Technically part of a wrestling family, but also not
          3 - Almost impossible to know Trivia: Radio had an impact on their career in 2 different ways.
          4 - I started as a singles act, but debuted in a team and became even better known in a different tag team.
          5 - I was the HBK or Edge of my first real tag team.

Comment

• Michael PS Hayes?

Comment

• No

Comment

• James Storm?

Comment

• Not James storm

I regret one of my clues, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. You'll know which one when someone guesses this one. I was being a little too cheeky even for my normal liking, so I apologize in advance.

6 - tears after 9 years

Comment

• Tyson Kidd?

Comment

• No not him.

Ok, I'll give it away. I already said his name in a clue in an attempt to mislead you.

Comment

• HBK? You cheeky bastard.

Comment

• Other one, with the purple lights
                          Last edited by PEN15v2; 04-18-2022, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• So I obviously screwed up on this one. Sorry everyone. Got too cute.

1 - has movie credits to their name - Highlander, some WWE film, and I think another
                            2 - Technically part of a wrestling family, but also not - We thought he was brothers with Christian, but that's not true. But he did marry Beth, so technically part of a wrestling family
                            3 - Almost impossible to know Trivia: Radio had an impact on their career in 2 different ways. - He got the name Edge from a Radio station (in Albany I believe) and he paused his wrestling training to go to radio broadcasting school
                            4 - I started as a singles act, but debuted in a team and became even better known in a different tag team. - He was singles, but debuted in a mixed tag with Sable at SSlam 98, then soon joined Christian
                            5 - I was the HBK or Edge of my first real tag team. - You think you know him now?
                            6 - tears after 9 years - Crying during his entrance at Rumble 2020 after being away for 9 years

Let me try a new one to recover my dignity
                            1 - Made WWE history that has since been eliminated
                            2 - Was once part of a revolution
                            3 - Apparently took my own life, but I'm still alive

Comment

• Perry Saturn?

He had apparently died of suicide a few years ago, but is alive and well today. He was also in The Revolution with Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko and Shane Douglas . I'm not sure what his history would have been, though.
                              https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
                              My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• Not Saturn

Comment

Working...
                                X