Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who am I? Challenge Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A lot of my experience is for lucha based companies, which is atypical for my style
    I had a controversial exit from the most mainstream promotion I worked for (at that time)
    Some might think Jefferson Airplane might be an influence on my career.

    Comment


    • Killer Kross...he was also known as the White Rabbit, and worked for Lucha Underground and AAA.

      Comment


      • I have to find a way to be tougher. You got it.

        Comment


        • The obscure clues are sometimes more helpful. Jefferson Airplane's biggest hit...

          1. I made my debut in 2007.
          2. I have won 1 championship in the WWE universe despite only having 19 matches on TV/PPV.
          3. I have two 5-star matches under my belt.
          Powder
          Senior Member
          Last edited by Powder; 03-13-2020, 04:29 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Powder View Post
            1. I made my debut in 2007.
            2. I have won 1 championship in the WWE universe despite only having 19 matches on TV/PPV.
            3. I have two 5-star matches under my belt.
            Clue 4. You could say at one point in my career, Mr. White was an inspiration.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Powder View Post
              The obscure clues are sometimes more helpful. Jefferson Airplane's biggest hit...

              1. I made my debut in 2007.
              2. I have won 1 championship in the WWE universe despite only having 19 matches on TV/PPV.
              3. I have two 5-star matches under my belt.
              Originally posted by Powder View Post
              Clue 4. You could say at one point in my career, Mr. White was an inspiration.
              Clue 5: I am still wrestling today, and I currently work for one of the Major American Promotions.

              Comment


              • Clue 6: In 2020 I have had only 5 matches for my main promotion, with 3 of those being on mainstream TV or PPV.
                Powder
                Senior Member
                Last edited by Powder; 03-17-2020, 09:25 PM.

                Comment


                • Stone Cold Steve Austin

                  Comment


                  • Totally.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Powder View Post
                      1. I made my debut in 2007.
                      2. I have won 1 championship in the WWE universe despite only having 19 matches on TV/PPV.
                      3. I have two 5-star matches under my belt.
                      Clue 4. You could say at one point in my career, Mr. White was an inspiration.
                      Clue 5: I am still wrestling today, and I currently work for one of the Major American Promotions.
                      Clue 6: In 2020 I have had only 5 matches for my main promotion, with 3 of those being on mainstream TV or PPV.
                      Clue 7: One of my PPV appearances in 2020 was stable vs stable.

                      Comment


                      • WALTER?

                        Comment


                        • YES!!

                          NXT UK Champion
                          He was known as Big Van Walter...Big Van Vader..Leon White...
                          Walter vs Tyler Bate NXT Takeover Cardiff 5.25 stars
                          Walter vs Zack Savre Jr PWG All Star Weekend 13 Night 1, 2017 5 stars
                          Powder
                          Senior Member
                          Last edited by Powder; 03-18-2020, 02:56 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Someone feel free to kick this off again

                            Comment


                            • - I am technically a multi sport athlete (when including wrestling)
                              - Other than criticisms of my skills, my attire is often what I'm most known for
                              - One of the few products of the WCW Power Plant to work in multiple promotions

                              Comment


                              • Glacier

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X