No announcement yet.

Who am I? Challenge Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh it would have been. Was the inclusion of NJPW that set me on to him, without that I'd have been at a loss. Seemed a bit strange to include a Japanese title as a main title if it wasn't going to be someone who held the IWGP belt, but without that I'd have been all at sea.

1. I have wrestled in WWE in 2018.
    2. I have won many titles in promotions across four different countries.
    3. I am the superstar with the highest number of RAW matches to have a losing record on the show.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• I felt like I had to include a list of promotions otherwise it could have been seen as misleading.

Mmm... Rey Mysterio?

Comment

• Yeah, I see why you did. I'd have probably never thought of it and would have defaulted to AWA/WCW/WWF. I suppose adding Triple Crown for AJPW might have thrown me off the scent? As it is, I sort of just felt that it was going to be the NJPW, or it wouldn't have been mentioned.

Not Rey, but good answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Time View Post
          It's Wahoo, yes. Not quite sure I see how it's misleading myself - perhaps reading something into the clue that I didn't say?
          He was a member of five different teams, but he never actually played a game for the fifth team. So your clue was technically correct as worded.

Comment

• If it's not Rey then I think it has to be Chris Jericho. US, Japan, Mexico... I suspect maybe Canada as well? Plu's he's put over more people than I can think, so he's bound to have a losing record..

Comment

• I see the confusion, meandi. I honestly am not sure about that last team for Wahoo, and whether he was ever really a member of the side, or was traded and quit before he ever really joined up. Perhaps a grey area, although to be honest all of my clues are expected to be taken 'as worded' anyway....

And Gooner, you are right with Jericho. It's your turn, maaaan...

I'll get my coat.

Comment

• I'll drink it up...

OK:

1. Following on from the previous challenge, I have won and lost the same amount of matches (124) on Raw, accurate as of 13/11/2018.
                2. I once ranked 2nd on the PWI 500 list.
                3. I have a 6-4 record at Wrestlemania.

Comment

• Edge?

Comment

• Yep, correct.

Comment

• Ok. So my turn.

1. I have amassed 23 championships in my career.
                      2. My WrestleMania record is 4-11.
                      3. My character is my biggest weakness, as I have been a dominant, heel and face, a comedy act, a sympathy act, and over my long career, I never have been consistent.

Maybe too easy.

Comment

• Big Show?

Comment

• Yes, as I said, maybe too easy.

Comment

• Only because of the last one, to be honest.

OK one a bit tougher.

1) I was one of only a handful of wrestlers to compete against Shawn Michaels on TV within six months of his famous Wrestlemania X ladder match.
                            2) I was one half of the ROH tag champions.
                            3) I competed on six ECW PPV's in 1999 and 2000, winning three times.

Comment

• Aldo Montoya/Justin Credible?

ROH has only been around since what? 2002/3? So who wrestled for the WWF in 1994 then ECW in 1999-2000, and then ROH? My guess is sound, but I do not think he was ever in ROH.
                              Powder
                              Last edited by Powder; 11-13-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• It's not him, no, but he did work for RoH briefly in the early days so it's a great opener.

The WWF clue is probably the hardest to get this one from, you'll likely need the other two.

Comment

Working...
                                X