No announcement yet.

Who am I? Challenge Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, I didn't get the gimmick part, but that's a good one. Nice job Powder.

Debuted in 1986, and still part of the family
    From an All American wrestling family
    Spent more years employed in WWE outside the ring than inside

Comment

• Ray Rougeau.

He debuted for the WWF in 1986, and became a commentator in 1992, and still is part of the family as he is the French Announcer.

I hope that the All American wrestling family is a ruse...as he is part of the Rougeau family.

Comment

• Dammit. Well done.

Not exactly a ruse, because the theme song was (like Prime's signature says) "All American Boys"

Comment

• Not sure if it is on purpose, but you always seem to have a preference for Canadians.

1. I had 2 notorious gimmicks between WCW and WWF, but I also briefly wrestled in WCW under another gimmick, and 1 match (and a handful of appearances) in WWF as another gimmick but the Catholic Church got mad, so it was immediately dropped.
          2. My manager always held the key to my success.
          3. If I wrestled today, you would always want hand sanitizer around when I was announced.
          Powder
          Last edited by Powder; 03-11-2020, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Bastion Booger and his plenty of gimmicks - Mike Shaw

Comment

• YES...

Norman the Lunatic, where Teddy long had to lead him around by a key.
              The Friar or Friar Ferguson - which the Church hated.
              And Bastion Booger...hence the sanitizer...

Comment

• I was once a Coyote
                I have Tito to thank for one of my gimmick names
                My PPV debut in one company changed nearly at the last minute to my opponent being one of my previous tag partners

Comment

• Scott Hall

American Starship Coyote with American Starship Eagle (Dan Spivey)
                  No sure about this one, I assume Tito Santana must have had something to do with the Razor Ramon name
                  WWF PPV debut with Ric Flair against Randy Savage and one of Hall's former AWA tag partners Curt Hennig (replacing Ultimate Warrior)

Comment

• Well done Sherlock.

Comment

• I am not quite old enough to have seen American Starship, or at least not old enough to remember seeing them, but I sure loved me some "off brand" wrestling in the late 80s - and I'm a native NYer, so off brand was essentially anything that was not WWF. Daily wrestling shows on ESPN is where I got my love for World Class from, and I watched quite a bit of AWA in real time on ESPN as well. I had to back my way in to the third clue and I still don't know the origin of clue 2, other than my guess about Tito Santana

I had two brief stints in the WWF, neither amounted to much, though my second stint while short did include my participation in two PPV matches
                      I am most recognized for being part of two highly decorated tag teams - the teams were polar opposites of each other.
                      I won a PWI and WON Tag Team of the year award (not my only) in the same year with different partners respectively.

Comment

• Terry Gordy

Comment

• Yep

Comment

• 1. I have held a singles title in the WWF.
                            2. I have had 41 career matches, including 11 on PPV and 8 on TV, and the final 22 at house shows.
                            3. I lost my title in a non-traditional match under auspicious circumstances.

Comment

• If you mean the "other 22", then it's Rena Lesnar / Sable. But if the final 22 matches of this person's career were all house shows, then I don't know.

Comment

• Yes, I meant, remaining 22. and yes it is Sable. She lost her Women's Title in an Evening Gown match, where she tore off Debra's dress, and HBK as the commissioner came out and declared Debra the winner as she had her dress removed.

Comment

Working...
                                X