X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom, has to be it. Good one, Sundae

Comment

• Yes! Congrats

1. I have wrestled under masks before, but I'm not known for it.

Earlier in his career he donned a mask a few times to hide his identity

2. I share a "first" with a major wrestling star.

He wrestled the first ever match on WCW Thunder against Macho Man Randy Savage

3. I am credited with popularising a finishing move which has become diluted these days.

He popularised the Superkick which, bar a couple of wrestlers, is now more of a transitional move.

4. I have held a WWF title, in strange circumstances.
      6. The strange circumstances in clue 4 is to about the fact that I never wrestled in WWF...

He won the WWF Light Heavyweight Championship while wrestling in the UWA. The title was loaned out to numerous promotions before coming back to the WWF in the 90s.

5. I trained a very popular wrestler.

None other than Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Comment

• Jumping in to get this going again.

1. I have worked for basically every major wrestling promotion in the world and I am still on an active roster.
        2. My first recognized match was in 1993, yet my first 2 matches for a major promotion was in 1998 in dark matches.
        3. I have wrestled under a mask on multiple occasions with three different masks/gimmicks.

Should be relatively easy.
        Powder
        Last edited by Powder; 01-17-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powder View Post
          Jumping in to get this going again.

1. I have worked for basically every major wrestling promotion in the world and I am still on an active roster.
          2. My first recognized match was in 1993, yet my first 2 matches for a major promotion was in 1998 in dark matches.
          3. I have wrestled under a mask on multiple occasions with three different masks/gimmicks.

Clue 4: One of my tag partners has been with me through multiple promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Powder View Post
            Clue 5: I have won multiple titles in 2 major American promotions and I have won the same PWI and WON award in the same year.

Comment

Clue 5: I have won multiple titles in 2 major American promotions and I have won the same PWI and WON award in the same year.
              I was in the second attempt of a reboot of a famous stable, but this one was not as good or successful as the first one, but the name was more similar.
              Powder
              Last edited by Powder; 01-21-2020, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I was in the second attempt of a reboot of a famous stable, but this one was not as good or successful as the first one, but the name was more similar.
                Clue 6 (final clue, then I give up): My best friend and I used to work for the same company ,but have not worked together for around 5-6 years.

Comment

• Some of the clues point towards Christopher Daniels, but I’m not 100% on that guess.

Comment

• YES, Christopher Daniels

WWE, WCW, AAA, ROH, AEW, Chickara, New Japan, NWA among others.

WWF/E in 1998

Suicide, Curry man, and Conquistador Dos

Frankie Kazarian

ROH and TNA, and the awards were for Tag Team of the Year, 2006

Fortune, which was the second reboot of The Four Horsemen, after Evolution.

Clue 6 (final clue, then I give up): My best friend and I used to work for the same company ,but have not worked together for around 5-6 years.

AJ Styles is his best friend.

Either no one cared, or he was harder to figure out than I thought.
                    Powder
                    Last edited by Powder; 01-22-2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• I think it’s how you ordered the clues. If you would’ve started off with clues 3,4 and the one about Fortune, it would’ve been super easy. I don’t know debut dates or WON/PWI awards, so those were the ones throwing me off.

Someone else can feel free to put up the next set.

Comment

• Powder, it goes back to what I said months ago about your clues being unhelpful. You knew who it was, but none of the clues really directed thought. It was all either you know it or you don't.

And I for one never would have considered Fortune or Evolution to be a reboot of the Horsemen. Inspired by? Sure. But to me reboot is more like WWE running with their own NWO in 2002, or the black and red version in WCW, or the 2006 DX reunion.

I've had this one in my mind for a while:
                        My best success has been in tag teams, but it's arguable if that's what I'm most known for.
                        I went from Kid to King
                        I might still be owed 15000, but I ended up working for the person who owed it to me, so I guess it worked out in the end.

Comment

• Haku/Meng?

Tonga Kid to King Haku? But if it is Haku, then wouldn't it be King to Kid back to King? King Tonga, then teaming with Tama (Tonga Kid), then King Haku.
                          Was tag champion once, but no other singles title in American promotions. Meng and the Barbarian etc....
                          Not sure about the $15,000.
                          Powder
                          Last edited by Powder; 01-22-2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Correct. He slammed Big John Studd early in his run in 1986 to earn the promised $15000, buy the heels obviously never paid up.

Comment

• I'll try to be less vague.

1. I am the first, but in a way many people might consider Kanyon or even Eddie Guerrero to be.
                              2. I am one of three people that made an absolute giant in the business legit nervous.
                              3. I never wrestled for TNA or ROH, but I made a handful of TV appearances for TNA and a PPV appearance for each.
                              Bonus: 4. I am the first American to perform a rare wrestling feat (holy grail feat if you will) that only happened twice before me, but according to legends/records it never happened.
                              Powder
                              Last edited by Powder; 01-22-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I'll try to be less vague.

1. I am the first, but in a way many people might consider Kanyon or even Eddie Guerrero to be.
                                2. I am one of three people that made an absolute giant in the business legit nervous.
                                3. I never wrestled for TNA or ROH, but I made a handful of TV appearances for TNA and a PPV appearance for each.
                                Bonus: 4. I am the first American to perform a rare wrestling feat (holy grail feat if you will) that only happened twice before me, but according to legends/records it never happened.
                                Clue 5: I am a highly decorated and respected champion, yet, I never won a championship in the WWF or WCW, but I did have a title in the WWF.
                                Powder
                                Last edited by Powder; 01-23-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X