Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gooner View Post
    Sweet.

1. Despite spending plenty of time in WWE and TNA, I never won a title in either.
    2. I have however had title matches for the WWE title, World Tag Team title, Intercontinental title and World Heavyweight title. All on TV/PPV.
    3. I've been on the independents for the past two years.
    Bonus Clue

4. My finisher in WWE was built up a lot as a finisher.

Comment

• Chris Masters

Comment

• We have a winner.

He competed for the WWE, Tag and IC title multiple times. He was also in the Smackdown Battle Royal that crowned Khali as the WHC.

And his finisher was the Masterlock, which no one broke out of, until Cena did it a good few months (maybe a year or lonegr) later.

Comment

• Not to nitpick here, but technically speaking, no one officially broke the Masterlock. Lashley came the closest, but was not given credit as actually doing it as the Lock was never fully locked in. And then Cena was about to break the hold, but Edge attacked and hit Cena with the championship belt, so the challenge ended. So technically, the Masterlock challenge in the WWE was never broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powder View Post
            Not to nitpick here, but technically speaking, no one officially broke the Masterlock. Lashley came the closest, but was not given credit as actually doing it as the Lock was never fully locked in. And then Cena was about to break the hold, but Edge attacked and hit Cena with the championship belt, so the challenge ended. So technically, the Masterlock challenge in the WWE was never broken.
            Ah yes, I meant to say Lashley. Not sure why I said Cena.

Comment

• Someone else feel free to throw up the next one. I’m heading out of town for the weekend and probably won’t be checking back in until next week.

Comment

• I had another waiting in the wings so I'll go ahead.

1. I have wrestled under masks before, but I'm not known for it.
                2. I share a "first" with a major wrestling star.
                3. I am credited with popularising a finishing move which has become diluted these days.

Comment

• Looks like you've stumped everyone there!

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gooner View Post
                    I had another waiting in the wings so I'll go ahead.

1. I have wrestled under masks before, but I'm not known for it.
                    2. I share a "first" with a major wrestling star.
                    3. I am credited with popularising a finishing move which has become diluted these days.
                    In that case...

4. I have held a WWF title, in strange circumstances.

Comment

• Al Snow? the Snow Plow is like the Blue Thunder Bomb.

Comment

• Jake Roberts?

Comment

• No to both.

Clue 5. I trained a very popular wrestler.

Comment

• I can’t make all the clues work but I am stumped...

Tom Prichard??

Comment

• Not Tom I'm afraid.

This may give it it away.

Clue 6. The strange circumstances in clue 4 is to about the fact that I never wrestled in WWF...

Comment

• Is ti Chris Adams?

Comment

Working...
                                X