Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, of any title.

Comment

• I don't get the Trey Parker reference, but is this Madusa?

Not sure the 24/7 title win can be considered a match, so not sure she wrestled this year. Match count seems right based on the fact that she wrestled in a bare bones women's division in the WWF as well as WCW, so even as an active competitor for a long stretch in the Big Two her match count would not be very high.
      She held the WWF women's title three times (that much I know) and the 24/7 title is WWE title so doesn't quite factor into your clue, which I assume was deliberately worded

Comment

• No, this is NOT Madusa. And no, I would not consider the 24/7 or Hardcore Title matches, unless they are specific set matches, and Madusa's first match was in 1987, not 1985.

And when the answer is revealed you will get the Trey Parker reference.
        Last edited by Powder; 12-19-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• 1. I have been wrestling since 1985 and my most recent match was in 2018, yet I only had 317 matches in my career.
          2. I am a three time WWF champion.
          3. One of my most famous ring attire would make Trey Parker proud.

Clue 4: I have been on, and a major part of, three different Wrestling Based Television Shows in my career.
          Last edited by Powder; 12-19-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powder View Post
            1. I have been wrestling since 1985 and my most recent match was in 2018, yet I only had 317 matches in my career.

Clue 4: I have been on, and a major part of, three different Wrestling Based Television Shows in my career.
            To get things moving:

Clue 5: All three of my WWF titles have been the same title, my first title victory came against someone who had no business wearing the title, my second title win came against an all time legend (who is mired in controversy), and my third came against a Hall of Famer who helped bring change to the WWF.

Bonus Clue: I am also a WWE Hall of Famer
            Last edited by Powder; 12-20-2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• It's Ivory.

Comment

• Yes it is....

1. I have been wrestling since 1985 and my most recent match was in 2018, yet I only had 317 matches in my career.

Self explanatory

3 time Women's champion

As part of Right to Censor, their outfit were directly taken from and parodying the Mormon missionaries. Trey Parker wrote The Book of Mormon play on Broadway.

GLOW, The Original Tough Enough as a trainer for season 2 on MTV, and WWE programming/RAW/SD.

Clue 5: All three of my WWF titles have been the same title, my first title victory came against someone who had no business wearing the title, my second title win came against an all time legend (who is mired in controversy), and my third came against a Hall of Famer who helped bring change to the WWF.

Beat Debra, Beat Moolah, Beat Lita

Comment

• I never would have known she's only wrestled 317 matches.

Comment

• 1 - I actually made my TV debut a few years before you think I did. In two very different ways.
                    2 - I have held one major promotion's title in my career. (So we're not splitting hairs - if you think a fed counts as a major fed, it does.)
                    3 - I was once ignominiously sent packing.

Comment

• Spirit squad Kenny

Comment

• Bah. Yep.

Comment

• Probably too easy, but:

Red. Lots of it.
                          I was the leader of a stable, but was the least successful of the bunch
                          I have one of the most noticeable smiles in the history of wrestling

Comment

• Gangrel

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• Getting this going again...

1. In the WWF/WWE I have wrested/appeared on TV under 6 different names/gimmicks.
                                2. I have only held 2 different WWF titles, one run each.
                                3. I accidentally made a historic kick out.

Comment

Working...
                                X