No announcement yet.

Who am I? Challenge Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She was the first to have Randy Orton, so....

Comment

• In a way, TO is closest so far.

Comment

• Shelton Benjamin?

Comment

• Shelton won more than 3 titles.

EDIT: Not Vince...

Pedro Morales. He was the Puerto Rican champion (IC title)
          Last edited by Powder; 11-30-2019, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• All incorrect so far.

I'm clarify that the name is truly my given name, but it isn't common and almost feels like it was created.

Comment

• Ted Dibiasi?

Comment

• I thought of him but ruled it out because he's held the tag titles on multiple PPVs.

Also thought of Muraco and had to rule that too.

My best guess so far is Jacqueline, but I have no confidence in it whatsoever.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• Michelle McCool?

Comment

• Held more than three titles, held gold on PPV, and also comes after it was WWF (unless I'm reading too much into those initials).

Comment

• No, I think you have the initials correct, but I forgot that she was after WWF.

EDIT:

And I got it. Pen is Canadian, and he always likes to use that as much as possible. And I had to dig deep to find this one.

Velvet McIntyre.

She was a 1 time WWF Women's champ, beating Moolah and losing to Moolah in the 80s, and she also was a 2 time original WWF Women's Tag Champion.
                      Last edited by Powder; 11-30-2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Powder with the win. Her records are the first WWF Womens tag champ, and first woman to earn a pinfall at Survivor Series.

Though, she's not Canadian. She was born in Ireland, ended up wrestling in Canada. But it had no effect on the choice. It was merely because the last event I watched was WrestleMania 2, where she lost to Moolah.

Comment

• Nicely done. And well played, Powder.

Certainly stumped me - I'd have had to have gone away and started looking things up to get that one.

Comment

• Cool. Here we go.

1. I have won only one championship in the WWF, but I wrestled for 2 of the big three American promotions.
                            2. I have been in 5 hair matches with a win loss record of 3-2.
                            3. I only had 199 matches in the WWF, under 2 different names.

Comment

• What constitutes the “big 3 American promotions”? Obviously WWF/E and WCW. Are you counting ECW or TNA as the third?

Regardless, my guess is Essa Rios.
                              Last edited by meandi; 11-30-2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• AWA probably have a bigger claim than almost anyone, too....

Comment

Working...
                                X