No announcement yet.

The Freak Lars Sullivan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt it'll matter. Between the comments, the alleged anxiety attack (or whatever fouled up his first main roster debut), and now a quick injury into his main roster career, he's got too many red flags for WWE to get behind him in a meaningful way. It's not like they were really going all in with him even before he went out. I also liked the guy as a performer when I first saw him but I won't miss him that much either if he fades away.

The '92 Rumble! The Brain's Finest Hour!

Comment

He’s expendable. That’s what it comes down to. Due to his issues that have come to light, no one but WWE would touch him...plus he’s been in the system forever and now out close to 8 months. Outta sight, out of mind.

It’s not like he’s Roman Reigns where you can build the whole company or brand around him. WWE could and likely will create another monster type

Comment

May I suggest Iken's momma?

Comment

Originally posted by LK3185 View Post
          no one but WWE would touch him
          You underestimate how low the professional wrestling business can go.

Comment

I was going to say, Impact seems to have been collecting, shall we say controversial wrestlers aplenty.

Comment

I should have thought that one through lol. I do agree he probably would get another chance.. I just don’t know if I see the value. At least from the paying customer perspective. Like you’re not booking dream matches with Lars Sullivan. He hasn’t proven a damn thing

At least with a guy like Elgin who has his own issues has had a decent career of matches where I could see reason to bring him in
              Last edited by LK3185; 06-24-2019, 04:11 PM.

Comment

I honestly think Lars is a lot more charismatic (or the monster heel equivalent) than Elgin though.

Comment

Originally posted by T.O. View Post
                  May I suggest Iken's momma?
                  Oh look...this shit again!

Comment

Mike's a cunt. Fuck that dude.
                    https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
                    My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• Originally posted by mizfan View Post
                      I honestly think Lars is a lot more charismatic (or the monster heel equivalent) than Elgin though.
                      I wasn’t trying to argue for Elgin, just that he’s wrestled matches that people have enjoyed. Whereas Lars besides his issues, has basically done squashes on tv

I guess because he’s still young and has some presence, you could turn that into a monster heel akin to Abyss maybe...but he ain’t working PWG shows lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                        Oh look...this shit again!
                        Lmao, love you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Farrell View Post
                          Mike's a cunt. Fuck that dude.
                          I don't disagree, but is there a personal story behind this or is it connected to all the creepy allegations that tanked his career?

Comment

• Little of column A, little of column B, little of a combination.
                            https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
                            My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• I second Coach's comment. The fact that he and Lars Sullivan continue to get high profile work while Western Canadian wrestling legend Sydney Steele is forced to carry greenhorns like Moose and Kyle Sebastian to greatness while waiting his turn...gosh it infuriates me more than people suggesting the Invasion angle was good! Seriously that really grinds my gears; Mazza will tell you all about it if he ever resurfaces here.

Comment

• The Invasion is watchable in hindsight.

Comment

Working...
                                X