No announcement yet.

Braun Strowman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He also needs to work on the shoulder tackles....

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• So, Meltzer is on steroids and ashamed of it, right? That's like the only reason that I can come up with why he's so obsessed with anyone else's potential use. He's like the Republicans who hate gays while sucking cocks by the dozen in private. Why else did he spend years making fun of the "Anabolic" Warrior? The guys whose 45 star matches he jerks off to don't get the push in WWE because they're built like trash, and he doesn't like it.

Strowman said he wants to do a bodybuilding competition, and Dave immediately hops on how hard it'll be for him to get down to his goal weight without steroids.

First off, he didn't give a timeframe as far as I know, so maybe he's going to drop the weight in six months. Second, no it fucking wouldn't, he's got such a great base of muscle to start with that he could diet down without losing much of it easily. Third, who fucking cares Dave? Just congratulate the guy for attempting something hard and don't be smarmy cunt. If he gets all full of gear, he'll get popped for the Wellness Policy and you can laugh at him. Otherwise, maybe take a second to believe that people can do things that are difficult if they are dedicated enough to it.

I don't think Strowman will fare particularly well in bodybuilding. He's massive, but I'm not sure he's got the proper proportions. I suppose it'll be in the amateur ranks, though.
      Last edited by Team Farrell; 05-17-2021, 11:58 AM.
      https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
      My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• Didn't he get quite shredded whilst in lockdown?

Comment

• Yeah, he's leaned out quite a bit.

I'm not saying that he isn't on gear, or that he never used it in the past. The guy was a strongman. I can't think of any strongman competitor I've known that hasn't used at some point.

But fuck, Dave just seems to look for reasons to call out someone on assumed steroid use, for reasons that I can't comprehend. And the funny part is that more often than not, the guys on gear are the ones built like his precious Bucks, because those types of dudes are on it with no idea how to properly diet or exercise.

We're still in lockdown here, and my basement is a gym. I have literally nothing to do with my time but go to work, come home and lift weights. That's my life just about every day.

Now take a guy like Braun who isn't on the road and is working TV once a week. What the fuck else is he going to do with his time to keep sane but lift weights and hang out at the beach?

And shit, maybe he's juiced to the gills. Who cares? Only the guy who likes to take every opportunity to accuse people. I got some bad news for Dave, the number of guys on gear in his favourite company without the testing policy would blow his mind.
          https://youtu.be/wue-ZFnEta8
          My latest (and hopefully last) Covid-Era show

Comment

• Just going to leave this in here, until we get some sense of what his future involves.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

Working...
            X