Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure someone who knows more will be able to tell you if I'm wrong, but the gist as I understand it is the guy who ran AAA owned the gimmick, so when the first La Parka went to WCW he created his own version of the character to mitigate the damage, called La Parka Jr. So there were two La Parka's (one jr) so long as the original was mainly working in the US, but when he signed for CMLL, then AAA management made it a legal situation, which upgraded La Parka jr just to La Parka and meant that the original had to rebrand - hence L.A. Park.

I think that about covers it, though as I say, someone will be able to correct me if I'm way off base.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• Ugh. That is just awful and confusing and dumb. Kind of like when the Scarecrow finally got his brain, but still was dumb.

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. Oh, joy! Rapture! I've got a brain!
      The actual Pythagorean Theorem is: The sum of the squares of the legs of a right triangle is equal to the square of the remaining side (hypotenuse).

Comment

• Wizard of Oz references aside, Pete is spot on here as far as I know! The politics of lucha libre are quite complicated. For a more recent example, refer to the confusing period where Pentagon Jr had seemingly half a dozen ring names at once!

The '92 Rumble! The Brain's Finest Hour!

Comment

• Sounds like they are trying to press on and do Triplemania this year....

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• Well CMLL is back in some form, so why not I suppose? Besides the obvious reasons.

The '92 Rumble! The Brain's Finest Hour!

Comment

Working...
            X