JWG DOA Testing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWG DOA Testing Thread

Hi, please do not delete this thread. It's for a DOA entry which I have discussed with Mizfan. If this is an issue, please PM me via FB message me/ LOP inbox.

Thanks.

(Chapter 1: The River)

R-Truth and Carmela thought they were dead for sure as the waters swallowed them. “I CAN’T DIE! I gonna GET GOT GET THAT…. Life for Me Wife and me Kids...” R-Truth gagged as the cold water filled his lungs, choking him. He saw Carmella wading the water as bullets flew down from the sky upon them as Rusev and Lana fired their machine guns down at them. “MELA!” Truth dived towards her, and held her close. Suddenly they heard bodies diving into the waters behind them. It’s Lana and Rusev in the waters, swimming towards them. The river was rapid, and they felt themselves sweeping to the side. Up ahead was a whirlpool right in the middle of the river, sucking them in.

“I think that’s Heyman’s exit!” screamed R-Truth, pointing at the whirlpool.

“Are you crazy? We will die!” shouted Carmella.

1. Swim to the shore (Chapter 5)

2. Sink into the whirlpool (Chapter 2)
    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 2: Sinking in)

R-Truth and Carmella were engulfed, as Rusev and Lana lost their prey…

… and the next thing Truth knew was he was on cold solid ground, his body dripping from sweat. He stood up and looked around upon the familiar rows of photos on the walls. It’s… the Office. The familiar photos of the Mcmahons: Vince Sr. smiling in a face portrait, Vince carrying his grandson in the backyard, Linda and Stephanie posing in graduation gowns. In the middle of the Office was an ivory encased work-desk which sat Mr Vince Mcmahon himself, smiling at Truth. Carmella was already there, also taken aback by the scene.

“Congrats, you found the Exit. Aren’t got time for chit chat. Mania’s going live in 10 minutes. So here’s the deal, Truth and Mela. Do you want the Truth, or continue in this dream?” Vince smiled. “This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pills— the story ends, you stay here, and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pills— you stay in DOA island, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.” Vince nodded to Truth, prompting him to act.

Should R Truth and Carmella take…

1. Blue Pills (Chapter 3)

2. Red Pills (Chapter 4)
      Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 3: Blue Pill)

R Truth stepped forward. “Go back to the island? My momma ain't raise no fool.” He snatched the blue pills, gave one to Carmella and took it down. Vince smiled at them. “Good choice. This means your adventure at DOA ends, but you are going Live...” Vince stared at his watch… “In 5 minutes. Fucking get out, now!Bliss will brief you on the 7 second dance! Go!” They scrambled out the room, gasping and laughing, unable to hold in their joy anymore. Carmella beamed at Truth. They rather live this fantasy life, this lie, then to go back and face the truth on DOA Island...
        --

Rusev and Lana cheered as they saw Truth and Carmella get sucked downwards. With their targets presumably eliminated, Rusev and Lana hugged each other in comfort.

“R-Truth and Carmella has been Eliminated!” A loud booming voice rang through the island.

“Rusev is number 1, again.” Rusev smiled for a brief moment, only to start sobbing again.

“I know, I know. Lana knows how you feel...” Lana held him close, her tears also falling down her cheeks.

Ever since Rusev and Lana were revived by The New Day on DOA island 600 days ago, they have been stuck here. An endless cycle of death and resurrection. They explored every inch of the island. They tried to win the tournament, many times. They murdered countless people and creatures. They tried to kill themselves, many times. They tried everything. But they could never find the Exit out of DOA.

“One day, Lana, I promise you,” Rusev cried. “I promise you a Rusev Day. We will get out of Hell. We will… ” They sat there, staring into the distance.

The whirlpool disappeared, and the Exit is no more.

Winners: Rusev and Lana
        Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 4: Red Pill)

Carmella turned to R-Truth. “You, R-Truth. Do we want to live a lie in safety, or do we want to die in truth?” Fearfully, Truth stepped forward. “Aren’t nothing, like the cold bitter Truth.” He snatched the red pills, gave one to Carmella and took it down. Vince smiled at them. “Good choice. This means your adventure at DOA begins again… ” Vince glanced at his watch… “NOW!”

Darkness engulfed them as they lost consciousness, falling backward to the ground…

1. Go back to DOA island
          Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 5: Swim to Shore)

“Swim to the shore!” shouted Truth as he snatched Carmella with him. With a final heft, the couple lifted themselves off the river and slumped on the shore, exhausted. Behind them was a slow change of scenery - the augment technology of the island is, frame by frame, transforming the backdrop into a hot, blazing desert. Conveniently, there’s a rope lying beside them on the ground.

Carmella pointed out into the river, which has not yet been touched by the island’s transformation. “Look!”

“NOOOoooo!” Rusev screamed. The waters has swept Lana away from Rusev, and she was swept closer and closer to the whirlpool in the middle.

“Mela, here’s our chance… run!” R-Truth Said.

“But…. she’s gonna die!” Carmella screamed.

Truth and Carmella looked at each other, their minds racing. Should they:
            1. Run away from the river into the desert and leave them behind (Chapter 6)

2. Throw in the rope and help them back to shore. (Chapter 9)
            Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 6: Runaway)

“Our mommas ain’t raise no fools. Let’s just leave them...” R-Truth nodded to Carmella as the couple turned their back to the river and ran towards the desert. They turned around just in time to see Rusev and Lana sucked into the whirlpool, disappearing into the river.

“They gone?” Truth stared into the distance.

“Where’s the bloody announcement? Are we safe?” cried Carmella.

The island continued its augmentation of scenery, as inches of the river slowly transformed into the desert. The whirlpool slowly disappeared, replaced with a sand dune without Lana and Rusev in sight.

“Holy shit, the river’s gone, they are under the sand!” said R-Truth.

Carmella suddenly screamed. “NOOOooo!” The sand dune started shifting, sands flowing down to the side, as though something is trying to burrow its way out of the peak.

With a loud grunt, Rusev crawled out the top of the sand dune, with Lana barely breathing in his arms. “Rusev…. CRUSH!” Before R-Truth or Carmella could react, Rusev took out a bazooka and aimed. “Now you die!”

Should R-Truth and Camella…
              1. Jump to the side, hoping to dodge the rocket (Chapter 7)

2. Hold up Heyman’s map and surrender (Chapter 8)
              Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 7: Heroes and Villains)

“Duck, now!” R-Truth ran forward and grabbed Carmela as the rocket exploded beside them, as shards of the rocket flew across their heads. As when they thought they were safe, Rusev jumped in front of them, both his hands holding a 10 inch blade. Rusev rushed forward and leaped with his arms in a double axe handle motion, swinging the blade down towards Carmella’s head…

“No way!” Truth pushes Carmella away, and the blades came down through his chest. Crimson flows of blood gashed out as Truth slumped to the ground, staring blankly at Carmella.

“I tried, Mela.” He lifted his pinky finger and hooked Carmella’s. “I hope we still have a shot at the Mixed Tag Challenge, me and you, afterlif….” Truth gasped one final time and remained motionless.

Rusev stood there. Panting. He turned to Carmella who was sobbing and hugging Truth.

“Such is life. Such is justice.” Lana walked behind Rusev, closer and closer. “At least… you get out of this… “ Lana pointed her gun at Carmella’s forehead. “Hell.”

“Carmella and R-Truth has been eliminated!” a loud voice boomed over the island.

Rusev turned to Lana and kissed her. “If only our release is as simple as Truth and Carmella’s.” Rusev and Lana bow their heads to the 308th victims. Unlike the dead, Rusev and Lana will forever be on this island, a cursed couple trapped in hell.

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 8: Surrender with Heyman's map)

“Hold up hold up… ” shouted R-Truth. “I have something you want!”

Rusev paused. “What the hell do you mean?”

“Why did you think we are here in the first place? Put down your weapon, and we will talk. ” Carmella said. “We have a map.”

Cautiously, Rusev threw down his bazooka and walked closer with Lana. R-Truth held out the map, with the “Exit” sign still marked out in red.

“We can choose to leave this place together. Heyman tried it.” Truth said. “Here’s the map that me and Carmella were trying to follow. It points to exactly where we are now, on the island. The exit has to be here.”

“How can I trust you?” Lana pointed a gun at Truth, still a fair distance away.

“Look, here it says Exit, ” R-Truth said, pointing at the map frantically. “It’s a magic map, the instruction behind says “Hold the map up against the sun and summon the Exit, at noon.” “

Immediately after R-Truth said that, the midday sun shone brighter, and the ground below them started to sink. “Oh no! We are sinking!” screamed Carmella and R-Truth as they sank into the ground as in a whirlpool of quicksand…

1. Sink into the ground (Chapter 2)
                  Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 9: Throw in the rope to help them)

“We can’t leave Lana to die!!” said Carmella. “RUSEV! Here, grab this!” She picked up the rope and threw it at Rusev, who nodded as he twist it around his arm and went down after Lana. Moments later, Carmella felt a tug on the rope.

“Let’s drag them out now!” shouted Carmella. R-Truth held on to the rope. “1, 2, 3, pull!” shouted R-Truth.

--

… and the next thing Rusev knew was he was on cold solid ground, his body dripping from sweat. He stood up and looked around upon the familiar rows of photos on the walls. It’s… the Office. The familiar photos of the Mcmahons: Vince Sr. smiling in a face portrait, Vince carrying his grandson in the backyard, Linda and Stephanie posing in graduation gowns. In the middle of the Office was an ivory encased work-desk which sat Mr Vince Mcmahon himself, smiling at Rusev. Lana was already there, also taken aback by the scene.

“Congrats, you found the Exit. Aren’t got time for chit chat. Smackdown’s going live in 10 minutes. So here’s the deal, Rusev and Lana. Do you want the truth, or continue in this dream?” Vince smiled. “This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pills— the story ends, you stay here, and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pills— you stay in DOA island, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.” Vince nodded to Rusev, prompting him to act.

Should Rusev and Lana take…

1. Blue Pill (Chapter 10)

2. Red Pill (Chapter 34)
                    Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 10: Blue Pill)

With tears in his eyes, Rusev kissed Lana before stepping forward. “We have been at DOA for far too long. This is finally our release from Hell. This is Rusev Day.” He snatched the blue pills, gave one to Lana and took it down. Vince smiled at them. “Good choice. This means your adventure at DOA ends, but you are going Live...” Vince stared at his watch… “In 5 minutes. Fucking get out, now! Mixed Tag Challenge on Smackdown Live! Go!”

They scrambled out the room, gasping and laughing, unable to hold in their joy anymore. Lana beamed at Rusev. They rather live this fantasy life, this lie, then to go back and face the truth on DOA Island...

Suddenly, Rusev felt a invisible tug on his arm. “Shit, Lana, something’s not right.” Lana screamed as she held on tight to Rusev. Rusev felt another painful tug.

“Why is your arm twitching? We are.... We are disappearing!” screamed Lana, as both Rusev and Lana started to dissolve into dust.

1. Dragged back to DOA (Chapter 11)

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 11: Deal breaker)

Carmella and R-Truth felt the tug on the rope, so they started to pull in the rope. “1, 2, 3, pull!” shouted R-Truth. “We are close to getting them out of there!”

Finally, as they pulled on the ropes, they saw Rusev and Lana slowly appearing. With a final heft, R-Truth and Carmella pulled the couple back to safety.

Rusev and Lana stood up, their faces convoluted with absolute anger and loss. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” Rusev lets out a primal scream. Tears streamed down Lana’s face as she sobbed.

“We saved your ass, Rus….” Before Truth could finish his words, Rusev send an roundhouse kick right into his temple. ”....oof!” Rusev pounced on top of R-Truth and started plummeting him. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU...YOU…… ”

*CRACK*
                        3 teeth flew out of R-Truth’s mouth.
                        CRACK! ... CRACK! ... CRACK! Rusev continued his assault. The sound of the Lana and Carmella faded, and was GONE. CRACK!…CRACK! was the only sound.

Carmella screamed as Rusev placed his thumb into R-Truth’s eye sockets. “RUSEV CRUSH!!” He yelled as he pushed his thumbs through R-Truth’s eyes and crushed his skull. Before Carmella could react, Lana turned and sliced her head off cleanly with a katana. Blood gushed out from the neck and dye the ground into a stream of crimson mess. Carmella’s head and chains fell to the ground in a sickening thud.

“R-Truth and Carmella have been eliminated!” a loud booming voice rang out through the island.

“Rusev is number 1, again.” Rusev smiled for a brief moment, only to start sobbing again.

“I know, I know. Lana knows how you feel...” Lana held him close, her tears also falling down her cheeks. R-Truth and Carmella blew their last chance to leave this place.

Ever since Rusev and Lana were revived by The New Day on DOA island 600 days ago, they have been stuck here. An endless cycle of death and resurrection. They explored every inch of the island. They tried to win the tournament, many times. They murdered countless people and creatures. They tried to kill themselves, many times. They tried everything.

“One day, Lana, I promise you,” Rusev cried. “I promise you a Rusev Day. We will get out of Hell. We will… ” They sat there, staring into the distance.

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 08:23 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 12: Depths of Hell)

R-Truth slowly opened his eyes and saw Carmella on the ground beside him. The surrounding was smelly like rotten eggs, like… sulfur. Carmella was lying down on a pool of sweat as the intense heat made her shirt stuck to her body. R-Truth’s throat was patched and he only felt heat coming from all sides of the wall. Flames occasionally sprouted from the pot holes on the ground around them, casting ominous shadows. Truth helped Carmella on her feet, when they notice a dark creature standing in front of them.

“Ah, my friends, you are awaken.” The creature was black with scaly skin, a face like a dragon. It’s body was perfectly shaped with hard rock ads, and there’s a almost humanoid quality to it despite the large fangs and giant claws. “Look a yer wan over there,” the creature pointed at Carmella and winked. “Doesn’t she look gorgeous,” he licked his lips with a forked tongue. “and … delicious?”

“What do you want?” yelled R-Truth fearfully.

“You haven’t have a fecking clue, godshite.” The creature laughed. “Satan wants only live sacrifices, kicking and living.”

R-Truth and Carmella looked at each other, realising that the guy sounds familiar. “.... Finn? Is that you?”

The creature stared back. “Finn… The Demon King. That is I.” He bowed. “Any last wishes? Before I threw ya over the gateway to hell...” he pointed at the great opening over the edge of the cliff, where purple flames rose up 10 feet from within. “...As a sacrifice for Satan.”

Finn Balor’s claws sprang out of his massive hands as he walked closer.

Carmella slowly and quietly reached into her pockets, seeking for something and winking at R-Truth. R-Truth whispered to her, “We have to act fast and push him into the pit...”
                          “Wait, I got something...” Carmella said.

What should R-Truth do?

1. Wait to see what Carmella have in her pocket (Chapter 13)

2. Charge forward and try to push Finn into the pit. (Chapter 19)
                          Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 13: Carmella's pocket)

“...ok. I trust you...” said Truth.

Carmella took her hand out of her pocket and yelled at the Demon King. “Here’s a Silver Cross! Stand back!” she raised up a silver cross - one of her accessories - in the air, as bright lights glow out of her hand. “Demon, be gone!”

“Noooo!” Finn Balor was blinded by the white lights and fell backwards off the cliff into the purple pit as the flames consume him through the portal.

The white lights ceased as Truth and Carmella hugged tightly. “We made it! We made it….”

“Rusev CRUSH!!!” a yell came from behind as Rusev and Lana charge savagely towards them.

While Rusev slammed Truth into the ground, Carmella, embolden and powered by the earlier victory, was quick enough to side step Lana. “AHhhh!” shouted Lana, as she lost her footing and fell off the cliff into the purple pit below.

Rusev let out a primal scream as he dropped R-Truth and stared over the cliff at the purple pit. “Noooo! Lana….!!!!”

R-Truth turned to look at Carmella. “Let’s bolt out of here!”
                            Carmella was holding onto a rope, and answered, “But… Lana will die if we don’t help her!”

What should they do?

1. Follow Carmella and pass Rusev the rope (Chapter 16)

2. Follow R-Truth and run away. (Chapter 14)
                            Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

(Chapter 14: Run Away)

R-Truth grabbed Carmella’s hand. “We got no business doing here, let’s get the hell out...” The couple charged towards an upwards path that leads to the cave opening.
                              Rusev looked down at the purple portal, closed his eyes and jumped into the pit…

When Rusev fell through the portal, it felt like his body slowed to a halt. Purple flames covered him from top to toe, and suddenly they were gone. He ended up in a cave littered with heaps of skulls and bones. And there in the middle is Lana sitting on the ground.

Facing Rusev and Lana is a sharply dressed 5 foot midget, every inch the city gent, sharp and stylish and sophisticated. His perfect grey suit was expertly cut, and as he walks closer, he tipped his bowler hat at them with charm. On his other hand, he held the head of Finn Balor, a normal human head that was dripping blood from an empty eye socket. The midget is chewing something. Probably Finn’s ear.

“Well, well, look who's here.” The midget sniffed the air in a grand gesture. “Rusev and Lana.”

“Rusev will not let you hurt Lana!” yelled Rusev.

The midget smiled and said, “I am under the order of the New Management. If I want to hurt you...” he licked his lips, “You wouldn’t even be standing now.” He smiled with red-stained teeth. “Thankfully for you, I don’t like stale meat. I only feed once a week, and just had my fill.” He burped. “So lucky you, I will send you back up to the island, on one condition. One week from now, throw someone down here for my next meal.”

1. A delicious meal of revenge (Chapter 15)

Last edited by JacobWrestledGod; 04-11-2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X