No announcement yet.

LOP Forums Questions/Feedback Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Deg. Very helpful - saved me a fair bit of time, I imagine. I'm going to have to do my real work before I tackle the URL thing but I believe I've sorted the image problem (and it appears it was exactly as you said - disappeared the second I went into incognito browsing.)

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

Glad I glanced at that page you linked to on a whim, Deg, because it turned out the other was embarrassingly easy, too.

Hope that's sorted out, holler at me again if not.

Comment

Image thing is fixed for me! But I'm still getting the wrong page if I don't use the www.

The '92 Rumble! The Brain's Finest Hour!

Comment

Huh, so it wasn't as easy a fix as all that. OK, will have a search when I have more time.

I've tried the redirect thing in other browsers too, and that one does work for me regardless of the browser, or using incognito, or whatever. So I don't know what's going on there.

Comment

Is it just me, or do none of the Forum Style selections change anything? Every selection leaves the forum black/red which is horrific (to me)

Comment

No - I'm afraid since the software update people have been locked in to the default. I'm a little surprised that there's even an option to try and change.

I'll look into it though, see if I can find a way to make something more plain available.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Time View Post
                No - I'm afraid since the software update people have been locked in to the default. I'm a little surprised that there's even an option to try and change.

I'll look into it though, see if I can find a way to make something more plain available.
                That would be awesome, it's just super tough on my old woman eyes

Comment

I believe you may be able to set it to whatever you like now. All styles other than LoP Dark are the generic Vbulletin layouts and haven't been tested, so they may not work 100% - but you should at least be able to find something more palette-able, even if it doesn't work 100%.

Comment

oh this is so much better.. thank you! <3

Comment

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere else, but are signatures now a thing of the past? Can't find a setting to add/edit one?

Comment

You can still add signatures for your account. In the Account tab of the User Settings section, scroll to about halfway through the options and find the Conversation Detail Options setting. There's a link there to edit your post signature.

Comment

Thanks, don't know how I missed that. My fault for skim-reading!

Comment

When one of you fine Gents get a chance can you guys change my name to CoLD or CoLD KiLL. K.Thanks. Love ya.
                            sigpic

Comment

Tried to do it with mod powers but couldn't get it to stick. Pete?

The '92 Rumble! The Brain's Finest Hour!

Comment

et voila

Comment

Working...
                                X