Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LPW Presents: ALTERED REALITY 8! Live from San Francisco TRASH TALK THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPW Presents: ALTERED REALITY 8! Live from San Francisco TRASH TALK THREAD!

Breaking up or breaking through,
    Breaking something's all we ever do,
    Shoot straight, travel far,
    Stone crazy's all we ever are,

But I don't care for lies,
    And I won't tell you twice,
    Because when all else fails,
    Dead Men Tell No Tales...

“How great the tremors will be when the judge comes."

Sixx: I guess it’s a good thing that I meant it when I said I could beat those two clowns at once.

Comment

It's 2018, and I'm facing a dude who calls himself the "Harvester of Sorrow".

It's a great song, I'll give you that Phantom L... Oh dear.

Well, time to chew you up, Spit Out the Bone, and move on to the next one.

Comment

No Altered Reality graphic? Where's De or Robb when you need 'em...

No multi-man matches? A new day for LPW I see.

Comment

Austin: I wish I had something really cool or cryptic to say... but I don't. So I'll just tell the truth.

I'm going to fuck some champions up.

Comment

Maverick: I'm not on the card? Oh well my losing streak continues. Carry on chaps. See you next cycle unless your the hardcore champion who barely shows his fucking face these days.

Someone get this Joe Citizen chap a death certificate in case shit goes sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
              It's 2018, and I'm facing a dude who calls himself the "Harvester of Sorrow".

It's a great song, I'll give you that Phantom L... Oh dear.

Well, time to chew you up, Spit Out the Bone, and move on to the next one.
              Spit Out The Bone is a great song. But have you ever sat back and actually listened to what the words are saying?

Come unto me and you will feel perfection
              Come unto me and dedicate
              Come unto me, you’ll never feel rejection
              Come unto me and terminate
              Sean, I am here to offer a new way. I am here to dominate and terminate those who stand in that way. You will be the first to experience this new way. Come with me and you'll feel perfection.

Don't come with me, and you'll be dominated.

Comment

Osiris: There are dozens of "tropes" I could say here; like, "The more things change, the more they stay the same" or even "I'm going to Alter YOUR Reality"

But all that I really need to say is that this whole tournament is a bit of a joke. I'm in a tournament with Bobino, Reece, and Ozzy; and if that isn't the biggest telegraphed tournament final in history, then I don't know what is. Bobino's going to go through Reece, I'm going to go through Ozzy, and then the match actually begins. This might as well not even be a four man match. The only ones who really matter are the ones who started it all.

Since a couple months ago, when he cheated to get ahead, this has only been about Bobino and I. At Altered Reality I'm going to embarrass Ozzy, Bobino might let Reece live, and at the end of the night it's going to be me, standing tall over "Big Bad" Bob, The Western States Heritage Champion.

Comment

You still work here? That’s cool. You’ve got a killer gimmick, dude.

Comment

Osiris: Only thing I'm killing is careers, old man. Once I finish up with Bob, I'll be more than happy to show you.

Comment

Looks like I've got the night off. More time to drink beer then I guess.

Keep that Hardcore title warm for me guys, 'cause it's gonna be mine.
                      sigpic

Comment

(Ozzy limps into the frame)

Ozzy: Fuck! Sorry I'm late, I had a thing. I'm sure you can read about it in the... everywhere. Anyway, Caesar, I'm glad to see that you're underestimating me. That's been paying off for me lately.

Comment

Silver Kazama: Good luck to Bronx and Thornridge. Let's see if Sixx and I can get through this without killing each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Sixx View Post
                            You still work here? That’s cool. You’ve got a killer gimmick, dude.
                            Osiris: Killer promo...dude

Comment

Kazama scoffs loudly.

Comment

Working...
                              X