This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPW - REVIVED OR REMOVED - APRIL 30 DEADLINE

It is not news to anyone that LPW has been inactive for a long time now.

Anyone wanting to try and restore LPW should make contact with me or another moderator by April 30, 2022. If we don't get word by that time, on the May 1st the LPW section of the forum will be removed.

If you don't want to restart it, but there are things you want to try and save - I'd recommend doing it now.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Just to confirm, I've still heard nothing. So this is the final month to make any intentions known.

Comment

Hi Prime Time, I am not sure what has happened to the rest of the columnists, but since one of the pillar of this community, Mourn, sadly passed on, we haven't truly recovered. As much as it's a shame to see this go, I do believe that maybe LPW has really reached its end. Perhaps, 30th April is the end.

Comment

Oh no, I hadn't heard about that. I'm really sorry, that's awful news.

Under the circumstances, if you are in contact with some of the other members of this community I am willing to be guided by what you all think best. If you reckon more time would help you to recover and get it underway again, then I'm happy to wait as long as we know something is happening. But if you all think that this probably is the end, then of course that's fine, too. I don't want to pressure people into getting this up and running again but equally, I don't want to remove it if the group just needs more time to grieve before they can get things together again.

Either way, just let me know.

Comment

Heya, sent a PM regarding the situation. Hopefully that brought more clarity. Thanks.

Comment

I'm down to continue, I've tried to promote the fed other places but have failed.

Comment

Working...
            X