Loki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loki

So our next Marvel series is Loki, and it looks like a lot of fun. There's an element of time travel and Loki being his mischievous Loki self. Looking forward to this one almost more than any of the others. Thoughts?

Completely agree. Looks like a ton of fun.

Comment

SLEIGHT SPOILER....

First Episode was good and the series has a ton of potential, BUT the show looks a lot like DC's Legends of Tomorrow and their Time Burrow.

Comment

Except for the fact that after one episode, Loki has shown to be leaps and bounds better than Legends. It was a good debut, and I like how they almost immediately addressed a major question that has been speculated would arise… why did the TVA come after Loki, but not the rest of the Avengers after End Game?

Comment

Without a doubt, the Loki show is light years ahead of DCsLOT, but it is very similar in overall idea. (Both companies have copied each other for years...Thanos was a blatant rip off of Darkseid for one, Moonknight is a rip off of Batman, Wade Wilson rip off of Slade Wilson, The Terriffics rip off the Fantastic 4, Aquaman rip off Namor, just to name a few)

And yes, I loved how Marvel always has continuity and they explain most of the questions that the fans will ask, like why didn't the Avengers get called out for their time travel as you stated.
          Last edited by Powder; 06-09-2021, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Sooo… are you guys just not interested in this show, or have y’all forgotten about it since episode 1? I’ve been quite impressed with Hiddleston thus far, and episode 4 was… wow.

Comment

I failed to renew my Disney subscription so I decided to wait and binge watch the show.

Comment

Episode 4 was out of the world!

Comment

The finale was really good! I think this whole series has been extremely strong and the set up for future storylines has been top notch. I will not discuss details yet, but I thought this series was can't miss.

Comment

Kind of sucks that the main talking point of this episode is a huge spoiler. Also, I loved the “mid credit scene”.

Comment

I thought the episode sucked. It was a 40 minute commercial for the upcoming universe. The other 5 eps were great, this one was a huge let down.

Comment

Lol. There hasn’t been a true standalone movie since Phase 1. Every movie/television show is just a setup for the next one.

Comment

Black Widow was a stand alone movie. You did not need to know about everything to enjoy, but it helps.

Comment

Working...
                          X