Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder
    replied
    Did anyone else notice that when Sam was holding Karli's body it was exactly the same as when Tony was holding Rhodey's?

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    I hadn’t seen anything about Sharon being in Armor Wars, but with the big reveal, that could make sense to how it kicks off. As great of an actor Don Cheadel is, I’m worried about him carrying a show as the lead, though.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Sam's speech was a bit too much, but said what it needed to say...

Also, there are 2 series being made that look really good on paper...Armor Wars (which apparently will be centered around Sharon) and Ironheart (which is centering around Riri Williams)

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Really really good finale. They nailed the Captain America costume, and the new US Agent costume is spot on as well. Got some answers on the Power Broker and some nice set-up for the future. Really enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Really good ending. Wrapped a lot up, while opening doors to further series/movies.

Leave a comment:

• CoLD
    replied
    Val is Madame Hydra. She wont be in the Black Widow movie anymore they nixed that. Her chances of being the Power Broker? 50 / 50.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    I’m thinking Sharon is the power broker, but it’s not what we’re being lead to believe what the power broker really is. There’s speculation that the power broker is just a name/cover for the CIA to keep tabs on stuff like that. Sharon being undercover assuming the power broker identity would make sense given her undercover role in CapAm: Winter Soldier. Also, it would totally destroy the story of how much she looked up to her aunt if she did in fact go rogue and become the power broker.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Originally posted by Powder View Post
    I liked it too, but I really think they are spending way too much time in character development without having the time to wrap everything up. unless they are planning a season 2.

I have a lot of questions that 1 hour left will not be able to answer:

1. What does Walker do now that he is a Super Soldier?
    2. Who is the cameo, (I looked her up but for the purpose of this list) and what does she do?
    3. What does Bucky do later?
    4. Sam's family?
    5. Isiah Bradley and his grandson?
    6. Sharon Carter is she/is she not the Power Broker?
    7. If she is, what is that sotry?
    8. Bucky and Wakanda?

And so much more....
    So let's try to answer these.
    1.) There's a post-credits scene that starts to address this. He becomes US Agent; a rogue version of Captain America and works for the Contessa
    2.) The Contessa is a spy basically, tied to a group called Leviathan, which I think is where they're going with her. She's supposed to show up in Black Widow as well from what I read. She worked with SHIELD and HYDRA but her real allegiance is to Leviathan. Let's see where that goes in Phase 4
    3.) He'll be fine. Making amends. I'm sure he pops up somewhere along the way. We'll get some direction for him I think after the final episode
    4.) They're keeping the boat. They'll be OK
    5.) We'll see more of that, more than likely with his grandson who in the comics becomes Patriot, one of the Young Avengers
    6.) She's not, I think. Who she is may not be unearthed here, but that will come out along Phase 4.
    7.) See Above
    8.) See earlier post

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    Bucky and Wakanda was pretty much already resolved. Ayo basically told him “Don’t come to Wakanda anytime soon.”

Sam’s training montage was fun. Makes you wonder if Steve did the same kind of stuff before getting fully comfortable with the shield.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    I liked it too, but I really think they are spending way too much time in character development without having the time to wrap everything up. unless they are planning a season 2.

I have a lot of questions that 1 hour left will not be able to answer:

1. What does Walker do now that he is a Super Soldier?
    2. Who is the cameo, (I looked her up but for the purpose of this list) and what does she do?
    3. What does Bucky do later?
    4. Sam's family?
    5. Isiah Bradley and his grandson?
    6. Sharon Carter is she/is she not the Power Broker?
    7. If she is, what is that sotry?
    8. Bucky and Wakanda?

And so much more....
    Last edited by Powder; 04-16-2021, 11:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Episode 5 was damn good, probably the best so far. John Walker has definitely gone over the edge, so I'm hoping he goes full US Agent before the season ends. The cameo was unexpected, and I did not see that coming. The character she plays is every bit in the grey area as Walker is. Sometimes she does the right things, sometimes she doesn't, but they always benefit her. Walker working for her makes sense.

The Bucky/Sam interactions this week for key. Buck dropping the shield at a fallen Sam said a hundred things without saying a word. Then his coming to help on the boat turned the corner for him.

One episode left. Should be a good wrap. Not the best thing Marvel has ever done and at times very chaotic with all the characters, but somehow it's coming around.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    I saw it, and yes, that was good too. Nice touch and call back. So then let me edit: First five minutes and the last five minutes, the rest was ok.

SEMI SPOILERS:

So is John Walker, US Agent is a bad guy? To make a wrestling parallel, he is Kurt Angle. A guy who is preaching the right thing, and to do the right thing, but goes about it in the wrong way. Is that who John Walker is? And if so, then I'm okay with that, as it makes for a better villain.
    Last edited by Powder; 04-09-2021, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    You must’ve missed the opening scene then.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    The last 5 minutes of today's ep was great. the rest was ok.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Originally posted by Buzzard Guts View Post
    Marvel has never had much trouble managing a huge cast. Look at everyone involved in Endgame and it was a 2.5 hour story.
    Yes, but in IW and Endgame, the MCU literally spent 22 movies setting everyone and everything up, which is why when we got to Endgame, we did not have to ask who and why.

For instance, when we saw the Ancient One or Hank Pym, we were not asking who they are, or why are they there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X