Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder
    replied
    What bothered me about that scene is was exactly reminiscent of the end of The Incredible Hulk with Norton. When he was in almost the exact same cabin working out how to control the Hulk.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    It seems to me they were alluding to Wanda having visited Doctor Strange sometime between the final battle and the post credit scene. She was definitely in an astral form soaking up knowledge from the book while going about life much like Strange would do while he slept. I doubt she just taught herself that trick. Makes me think maybe that scene actually takes place sometime during Doctor Strange 2.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Yeah it was really fantastic. I think some people may be disappointed because there were so many theories out there about who's going to show up, etc., but it checked all the boxes for me. They can go so many different directions with it if they wanted.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Really great finale. 2 post credits scenes set up the future.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    I agree. It was a well done scene that we got to see from two different perspectives and contexts.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Originally posted by meandi View Post
    Powder, I went back and rewatches the scene that shows Wanda “breaking in and taking Vision’s body”, and you only see the same thing that was shown in episode 8, only from the perspective of CCTV. It’s Wanda throwing open the first door, shattering the glass, levitating down to the lab, and then walking amongst Vision’s body. The CCTV monitors “conveniently” spazzed out at different moments, thus making it seem like there was more footage that disappeared.
    Good creative editing then....well done SWORD.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Runtime for the finale, 50 minutes

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    I’m giving up on hope of Reed Richards showing up. Also, it’s been speculated that Doctor Strange would seek out Wanda at the end, but I’m starting to think that after the final battle, it’s Wanda that actually seeks Strange to teach her more.

...edit...

Powder, I went back and rewatches the scene that shows Wanda “breaking in and taking Vision’s body”, and you only see the same thing that was shown in episode 8, only from the perspective of CCTV. It’s Wanda throwing open the first door, shattering the glass, levitating down to the lab, and then walking amongst Vision’s body. The CCTV monitors “conveniently” spazzed out at different moments, thus making it seem like there was more footage that disappeared.
    Last edited by meandi; 02-26-2021, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    It has to be at least an hour.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    I DO hope it's an extended episode

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    So let's look at what is going to happen in Episode 9:
    • Monica Rambeau transforms completely into either: Pulsar, Photon, Spectrum or Captain Marvel 2...take your pick on which name she will use.
    • Dr. Strange will show up.
    • The Multiverse will be talked about.
    • Mephisto will most likely show up or be named as the twins' father.
    • Vision will probably die for the third time.
    • Spider-Man and/or Reed Richards might show up.
    • Big twist ending that Kat Dennings promised will happen.

Sounds like a kick ass episode!

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Yeah she totally didn't take him. She created her version with her magic. Hayward was lying to everyone so he could keep the real Vision project secret so he could weaponize him for himself, using Wanda's own magic remnants from the Start missile.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    I need to go back and rewatch the episode where she breaks into SWORD, but did it actually show her taking the pieces of Vision? I remember seeing her shatter the window and walking through the lab, but that’s all, and that coincides with exactly what we saw today. As far as Hayward’s claims that she stole the body, well... that could be just a ruse from him in order to keep White Vision a secret from people that didn’t need to know about it. He’s been portrayed as an asshole almost this entire time, so that’s not out of the realm of possibilities.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    We are so close to something. You can't name chaos magic and her official name without going one step further and acknowledging the BIG THING

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Wrong thread from before...
    Originally posted by Powder View Post
    Wv Ep 8...Wow. Answers...leading up to a great finale!

SPOILERS

Episode 8 just contradicted itself. SWORD said that Wanda broke in and Stole Vision's body and resurrected him and showed the video if it happening. Then today's episode showed that Wanda left SWORD HQ without Vision's body went to Westview b/c that is where Vision bought the lot, and then had the emotional break that created the HEX and Vision 'came out' of her consciousness/powers or what have you.

The in the post credits scene, they show that SWORD still has Vision's body and is planning on using it against Wanda.

What was the point in saying that Wanda broke in and stole the body? SWORD also said that they were there to get Vision back, when clearly they never lost it.

Contradiction.
    Last edited by Powder; 02-26-2021, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X