Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder
    replied
    From my understanding Doctor Strange 2 is all about the mutliverse, and will eventually make an appearance in the show leading into DS2. Also SM3 also tackles the multiverse since literally everyone is now signed on to the movie.

Evan Peters is the catalyst, yes. But as I was saying to friends yesterday that Deadpool and Wolverine should be recruited by SWORD to infiltrate the Hex as both of their minds self heal, which is exactly why Wolvie was selected to be the one to use in DOFP. Besides, how awesome would Deadpool be in the sitcom of WandaVision?!?!?!?

Regardless, we only have a few more episodes, and my favorite moment of yesterday's episode was Monica's reaction to the mention of Captain Marvel as she and her mom are both in Capt. Marvel, and Monica is in CM2.
    Last edited by Powder; 02-06-2021, 09:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    Seeing as how we seem to be the only three in here, and we've all seen each episode, I'm declaring an open discussion...

1) Evan Peters seems to be the initial catalyst for both introducing the multiverse and also starting to incorporate the X-Men

2) Monica mentioned she knows "an engineer" that could probably help get through the barrier (along with Darcy bringing up cosmic radiation last week)... there is speculation that this person is Reed Richards, and they just back-doored the First Family in this way

3) Wanda crossing through the barrier and confronting the real world and saying "this is your only warning... stay out of my home" legit sent shivers through my spine. I said this last week, but this show is showing just how good Elizabeth Olsen is as an actress. She was decent in AoU and got better in Civil War and then Infinity War. Come End Game when she squared off with Thanos, I was really impressed, but now I'm just completely enamored with her... especially after Kevin Feige has come out and said she's the most powerful person in the MCU.

So, yeah... discuss gentlemen.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Holy shit!!!!

Merger!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Hoo Boy! That was something. This is getting out of control. So good! And without spoiling anything for anyone......it has begun!
    Last edited by Rob S.; 02-05-2021, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    Double post, but HOLY SHIT... this week’s episode.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    That was a great scene.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    I think that the most important answer we got, was answered without overdoing it, and that Spider Man FFH glossed over. What happened when the Blip was reversed. You saw how people rematerialized, and you got some insight to that major plot hole (for lack of a better term).

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    There’s speculation that several characters are under disguise and not quite what they seem... one of them being the neighbor lady’s unseen husband she keeps talking about being Mephisto.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    There's speculation as well that Dottie, who has yet to be identified by SWORD could potentially be Clea.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    It was a really great episode, yet again. Powder, to answer your question, this show is supposedly the first part of a trilogy of sorts exploring the multiverse and just how deep it goes. The next Spider-Man movie dives deeper acting as the second act, and it’s apparently concluding with the next Doctor Strange movie. (Strange is rumored to make an appearance in this show at some point, and has been confirmed for Spider-Man.)

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Yeah...it finally takes on a whole new twist. But where is it going?

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    OMG that was so good. It's kind of going how I thought, with a few questions still outstanding, including the two still unidentified "characters"

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    This week's episode, you get some answers.....no spoilers, but answers.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    This week’s episode showed just how good Elizabeth Olsen can be. When she started singing and then abruptly stopped and started questioning Geraldine... that look in her eyes. Wow. I’m both loving the fact and torn up that only one episode comes out at a time. This is a show where I want to binge the entire thing, but I love the fact that I get a week to think in between and wonder what’s coming next.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    So this week's episode definitely furthered the theory that Wanda hasnlost her mind and SWORD is trying to contain it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X