No announcement yet.

WandaVision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dafne Keen is Laura (X23), and she is now 16, much more grown up than in Logan. She would be a great choice to bring in and infiltrate the Hex. But has she calmed down and able to control her rage?

Comment

She's currently starring in His Dark Materials on HBO

Comment

Well then we are back to Deadpool and Wolvie....no recasting needed.

Comment

I know Hugh Jackman said he would play Wolverine again if Deadpool was involved but they've done so much with that casting that I can't help but wonder how much longevity it has left. HJ as Wolverine is as much of my childhood as anyone's, but if (re: when) they're gonna recast the role what better time than now?

Comment

See, I do not think that the new MCU needs to have Wolverine for the foreseeable future. Wolverine's story has been told over of the course of 9 movies and 17 years. If Jackman was to come back for a part in WandaVision, or in Deadpool 3 (as both RR and HJ want that), then good and I'm all for it.

BUT we definitely do NOT need anymore Wolverine than that.

Move on with the MCU, we do not need anymore reboots. The X-Men franchise had a trilogy, then they rebooted and had 4 more movies, with Wolverine being in 6 of the 7, and we definitely do not need anymore X-Men movies. I would have HJ make an extended cameo in WV then be a part of DP3, and send him on his way. Then recast Wolverine maybe in about 5-10 years from now.

Comment

My ultimate dream is for Hugh Jackman to show up in DeadPool 3 as himself, and DeadPool makes a fourth wall breaking joke like “Is it really you?!? Finally we can do this right!” And HJ just looks at him like “Um... excuse me funny fella in spandex, but I need to make my way to Broadway right now.”

Comment

Originally posted by meandi View Post
                My ultimate dream is for Hugh Jackman to show up in DeadPool 3 as himself, and DeadPool makes a fourth wall breaking joke like “Is it really you?!? Finally we can do this right!” And HJ just looks at him like “Um... excuse me funny fella in spandex, but I need to make my way to Broadway right now.”

Comment

Episode 6! It was good, gave you some insight, but no where near as good as previous episodes. Seemed like a bridge or filler episode. There are hints at things to come. Episode 7-9 Have the potential to be HUGE!

Comment

Another good episode, but, yes- definitely a filler/bridge episode, but that’s not a bad thing. It gave time for things to calm down a bit after the big reveal in the last episode before really cranking it up again in the closing minutes. And the scene with Wanda and Pietro talking where he’s straight up calling her out on it and she’s not denying like she did with Vision earlier was great.

Comment

Really good episode. Wiccan and Speed getting their powers, the throwback costumes and the hint of upcoming appearances. Last 3 should be a blast

Comment

SPOILERS:

I like the way they are giving Rambeau her powers.

Comment

It seems to me that’s how they’re bringing in mutants... her cells/dna are changing, so it would technically be a “mutation”. And if that is the case, then it begs the question “how many other people did Wanda just turn into mutants when she expanded Westview?”

Comment

I do not think any. They clearly said that her cells are changing because she went through the barrier twice. And only some (extras) soldiers have been through the barrier once. Wanda set the barrier around the townspeople, and they soldiers will not be the mutants. Besides, it is clear that Monica will go through the barrier at least one more time, but most likely twice more, as she will come back out, and those 4 crossings will give Monica her powers.

AND, who is the friend that is coming? My guess is Doctor Strange.

Comment

I don’t think it’s Strange Monica is talking about just for the fact of how would she even know him? She might know of him, sure... but I doubt she would have any direct connection to him. I do believe he shows up in the final scene in the last episode when everything has been “fixed”. Elizabeth Olsen has made mention of a “Mandalorian” moment, and I don’t think Evan Peters is what she’s talking about.

Comment

Well... shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X