Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meandi
    replied
    Episode 8 is in the bag, and wow- it was so goddamn intense. Questions answered and new questions arise. And, also, that mid-credits scene.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    YESSSSS! It was her! That is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Originally posted by Buzzard Guts View Post
    Does Agatha have a comic background?
    Click HERE....

Leave a comment:

• Buzzard Guts
    replied
    Does Agatha have a comic background?

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Wow...not sure what to make of it....but wow.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    Well... shit.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    I don’t think it’s Strange Monica is talking about just for the fact of how would she even know him? She might know of him, sure... but I doubt she would have any direct connection to him. I do believe he shows up in the final scene in the last episode when everything has been “fixed”. Elizabeth Olsen has made mention of a “Mandalorian” moment, and I don’t think Evan Peters is what she’s talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    I do not think any. They clearly said that her cells are changing because she went through the barrier twice. And only some (extras) soldiers have been through the barrier once. Wanda set the barrier around the townspeople, and they soldiers will not be the mutants. Besides, it is clear that Monica will go through the barrier at least one more time, but most likely twice more, as she will come back out, and those 4 crossings will give Monica her powers.

AND, who is the friend that is coming? My guess is Doctor Strange.

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    It seems to me that’s how they’re bringing in mutants... her cells/dna are changing, so it would technically be a “mutation”. And if that is the case, then it begs the question “how many other people did Wanda just turn into mutants when she expanded Westview?”

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    SPOILERS:

I like the way they are giving Rambeau her powers.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Really good episode. Wiccan and Speed getting their powers, the throwback costumes and the hint of upcoming appearances. Last 3 should be a blast

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    Another good episode, but, yes- definitely a filler/bridge episode, but that’s not a bad thing. It gave time for things to calm down a bit after the big reveal in the last episode before really cranking it up again in the closing minutes. And the scene with Wanda and Pietro talking where he’s straight up calling her out on it and she’s not denying like she did with Vision earlier was great.

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Episode 6! It was good, gave you some insight, but no where near as good as previous episodes. Seemed like a bridge or filler episode. There are hints at things to come. Episode 7-9 Have the potential to be HUGE!

Leave a comment:

• Powder
    replied
    Originally posted by meandi View Post
    My ultimate dream is for Hugh Jackman to show up in DeadPool 3 as himself, and DeadPool makes a fourth wall breaking joke like “Is it really you?!? Finally we can do this right!” And HJ just looks at him like “Um... excuse me funny fella in spandex, but I need to make my way to Broadway right now.”

Leave a comment:

• meandi
    replied
    My ultimate dream is for Hugh Jackman to show up in DeadPool 3 as himself, and DeadPool makes a fourth wall breaking joke like “Is it really you?!? Finally we can do this right!” And HJ just looks at him like “Um... excuse me funny fella in spandex, but I need to make my way to Broadway right now.”

Leave a comment:

Working...
X