WandaVision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WandaVision

Well, it appears that the Scarlet Witch has done something terribly bad; like reality altering bad. As we know, Vision is dead; like Mind Stone ripped out of his head dead. Yet here he is, in some twisted sitcom with Wanda where neither of them can seem to remember much of.....anything. So what did Wanda do? And why is SWORD monitoring all of this?

Two episodes dropped today, and I've watched the first one. I must say this is totally different from the typical Marvel formula and it's quite refreshing, if not totally confusing for non-comic readers. If you're familiar with the Witch, you know she's lost her shit once or twice, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if she's lost her shit here, perhaps having this all happen in her own head after the death of her beloved.

Thoughts?

I just finished episode 1, and while I have no fucking clue what I just watched, I do know this might be one of the most brilliant things Feige and friends have ever done. I’m looking forward to the rest of the season and watching everything unravel.

Comment

I watched both, and I get what you re saying of What Did Wanda Do? BUT, I think this is an alternate reality, where Vision is still alive, like Loki. The Loki show is taking place where he teleported away in Endgame, so I think that Wanda and Vision are in something along those lines.

Comment

I know phase 4 is going hard with the introduction of the multiverse and all that, but I’m hoping this show is actually set deep inside Wanda’s mind and it’s part of her coping mechanism for the events after Infinity War/End Game. Someone keeps saying “Who did this to you Wanda?” I’d like for the big reveal to be that she did it to herself.
        Last edited by meandi; 01-16-2021, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Good point, and in looking up who SWORD is, they are infact the ones monitoring the TV show.

Comment

So this week's episode definitely furthered the theory that Wanda hasnlost her mind and SWORD is trying to contain it.

Comment

This week’s episode showed just how good Elizabeth Olsen can be. When she started singing and then abruptly stopped and started questioning Geraldine... that look in her eyes. Wow. I’m both loving the fact and torn up that only one episode comes out at a time. This is a show where I want to binge the entire thing, but I love the fact that I get a week to think in between and wonder what’s coming next.

Comment

This week's episode, you get some answers.....no spoilers, but answers.

Comment

OMG that was so good. It's kind of going how I thought, with a few questions still outstanding, including the two still unidentified "characters"

Comment

Yeah...it finally takes on a whole new twist. But where is it going?

Comment

It was a really great episode, yet again. Powder, to answer your question, this show is supposedly the first part of a trilogy of sorts exploring the multiverse and just how deep it goes. The next Spider-Man movie dives deeper acting as the second act, and it’s apparently concluding with the next Doctor Strange movie. (Strange is rumored to make an appearance in this show at some point, and has been confirmed for Spider-Man.)

Comment

There's speculation as well that Dottie, who has yet to be identified by SWORD could potentially be Clea.

Comment

There’s speculation that several characters are under disguise and not quite what they seem... one of them being the neighbor lady’s unseen husband she keeps talking about being Mephisto.

Comment

I think that the most important answer we got, was answered without overdoing it, and that Spider Man FFH glossed over. What happened when the Blip was reversed. You saw how people rematerialized, and you got some insight to that major plot hole (for lack of a better term).

Comment

That was a great scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X