Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROUND 5

Friday 2nd July 2021

Switzerland 1-2 Spain (17:00, St Petersburg)
    Belgium 1-1 Italy (20:00)

Saturday 3rd July 2021

Czech Republic 0-2 Denmark (17:00, Baku)
    Ukraine 0-3 England (20:00, Rome)

BONUS 1: Which team will record the highest XG (expected goals) in this round? (according to fotmob.com) Spain

BONUS 2: Which player will record the highest number of touches in the Denmark vs Czech Republic game? (according to whoscored.com) Kjaer

BONUS 3: Name a player who will miss a penalty in this round (90 minutes, extra time and penalty shootouts all count) Thorgan Hazard

Comment

Wow, 0 points for the round for me from matches or bonuses. Stunning work.

Friday 2nd July 2021

Switzerland vs Spain (17:00, St Petersburg) 0-1
      Belgium vs Italy (20:00) 1-3

Saturday 3rd July 2021

Czech Republic vs Denmark (17:00, Baku) 1-2
      Ukraine vs England (20:00, Rome) 2-1

BONUS 1: Which team will record the highest XG (expected goals) in this round? (according to fotmob.com) Spain

BONUS 2: Which player will record the highest number of touches in the Denmark vs Czech Republic game? (according to whoscored.com) Vladimir Coufal

BONUS 3: Name a player who will miss a penalty in this round (90 minutes, extra time and penalty shootouts all count) Emil Forsberg

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver View Post
        Wow, 0 points for the round for me from matches or bonuses. Stunning work.
        Yeah - sorry dude! Tough round to predict to be fair, I only got one point and got lucky with the last 16 bonus, otherwise I'd have been in the same boat.

Comment

ROUND 5 UPDATE

I was player of the round. No, I didn't cheat. Much. Spain's XG was the highest this round, clocking in at 2.94, which was higher than even England's total of 1.98, despite the Three Lions winning 4-0. Props to Cook, Ollie and myself for getting that one. Vladimir Coufal touched the ball a total of 84 times in the Czech Republic's game against Denmark, which Ollie and myself also got right. Despite many players going for Swiss or Spanish players missing a penalty in this round, no one picked the right one. Shee was top match predictor again in this round again.

-THE TABLE-

Prime Time is still top of the table, but it's squeaky bum time for the league leader, with me just 3 points, and Shee just behind me. A strong performance from Ollie sees has put him in contention too. For the rest, there are still a number of pre tournament bonuses to collect, so it's all to play for.

-SCORES ON THE DOORS-

A breakdown of your individual scores is available for your viewing pleasure. Please check your scores, doing this with a hangover wasn't my best idea:

-OUTSTANDING BONUSES-

Just a reminder, here are all remaining bonuses, most of which are due at the end of the tournament. According to the Euro 2020 website, there have been 135 goals scored so far, so that rules out every player, even the most goal hungry:

ROUND 6

Alright boys, shit is getting serious. Here are your semi final fixtures, go forth and predict. Thanks to all of you who played in round 5, and I wish you all the best in the penultimate round:

Tuesday 6th July 2021
          Italy vs Spain (20:00, London)

Wednesday 7th July
          England vs Denmark (20:00, London)

BONUS 1: Which player will score the first goal in Italy's game against Spain?

BONUS 2: Which player will be shown a red card in this round?

BONUS 3: Name a team who will keep a clean sheet in this round (for clarification - goals in extra time do count, but not penalty shootouts)

Deadline: Tuesday 6th July 2021, 19:58 (UK Time)

Comment

Just making it interesting lads. This, like the Euros, is coming home!

Tuesday 6th July 2021
            Italy 2-0 Spain

Wednesday 7th July
            England 0-0 Denmark

BONUS 1: Which player will score the first goal in Italy's game against Spain? Insigne

BONUS 2: Which player will be shown a red card in this round? Laporte

BONUS 3: Name a team who will keep a clean sheet in this round (for clarification - goals in extra time do count, but not penalty shootouts) Italy

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

I may end up booking a few weeks in Wales after the final till all this blows over.

Tuesday 6th July 2021
              Italy 2-1 Spain (20:00, London)

Wednesday 7th July
              England 2-0 Denmark (20:00, London)

BONUS 1: Which player will score the first goal in Italy's game against Spain? Immobile

BONUS 2: Which player will be shown a red card in this round? Morata

BONUS 3: Name a team who will keep a clean sheet in this round (for clarification - goals in extra time do count, but not penalty shootouts) England

Comment

Tuesday 6th July 2021
                Italy 2-0 Spain (20:00, London)

Wednesday 7th July
                England 1-0 Denmark (20:00, London)

BONUS 1: Which player will score the first goal in Italy's game against Spain? Chiesa

BONUS 2: Which player will be shown a red card in this round? Koke

BONUS 3: Name a team who will keep a clean sheet in this round (for clarification - goals in extra time do count, but not penalty shootouts) England

Comment

ROUND 6

Tuesday 6th July 2021

Wednesday 7th July
                  England 2-0 Denmark (20:00, London)

BONUS 1: Which player will score the first goal in Italy's game against Spain? Immobile

BONUS 2: Which player will be shown a red card in this round? Kjaer (Cheers Freeman, should've read the rules a bit better)

Last edited by The Cook; 07-05-2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Cook, just a helping hand mate:

4)
                    Any bonus questions that ask for a player or team must be answered with specifically - 'no one' or ‘none’ is not a valid answer. However, for number questions, you can answer '0'. Also, there may be occasions where a player’s surname is not enough (e.g. ‘Hazard’ would not be valid answer as I would not know whether that is for Eden Hazard or his brother Thorgan Hazard, or his other brother Kylian, or even his third brother Major).
                    Feel free to edit your post.

Tuesday 6th July 2021

Wednesday 7th July
                    England 1-0 Denmark (20:00, London)

BONUS 1: Which player will score the first goal in Italy's game against Spain? Lorenzo Insigne

BONUS 2: Which player will be shown a red card in this round? Sergio Busquets

Comment

Tuesday 6th July 2021
                      Italy vs Spain (20:00, London) 2-1

Wednesday 7th July
                      England vs Denmark (20:00, London) 0-1

BONUS 1: Which player will score the first goal in Italy's game against Spain? Ferran Torres

BONUS 2: Which player will be shown a red card in this round? Marco Verrati

BONUS 3: Name a team who will keep a clean sheet in this round (for clarification - goals in extra time do count, but not penalty shootouts) Italy

Comment

Tuesday 6th July 2021
                        Italy 3-0 Spain (20:00, London)

Wednesday 7th July
                        England 1-2 Denmark (20:00, London)

BONUS 2: Which player will be shown a red card in this round? Harry Maguire

Deadline: Tuesday 6th July 2021, 19:58 (UK Time)

Comment

ROUND 6 UPDATE

Your player of this penultimate round is Gooner, for being the only player to correctly guess that Federico Chiesa would be the first goalscorer in Italy's game against Spain. With only 2 games to play in this round, everyone else's scores look like binary code, with Prime Time being the only player to actually score a point in the match predictions. He extends his lead at the top of the table to, you guessed it, one point, as a result. No red cards or clean sheets in this round means that I probably need to come up with better bonuses for the final.

THE TABLE

Not a whole lot of movement before the final round. Gooner closes the gap on 4th place, but the final round will see a number of bonus questions collected, which could see a big change in the standings.

SCORES ON THE DOORS

As with previous rounds, here is a breakdown of your scores for round 6:

FINAL ROUND

... Fight! Or something like that. You know what it is boys, let's do this shit.

Sunday 11th July 2021

Italy vs England (DOUBLE POINTS) (20:00, London)

BONUS 1: Name a player who will register an assist in this round.

BONUS 2: Who will be man of the match in the final? (according to whoscored.com)

BONUS 3: Which player will score the final goal in Euro 2020? (for clarification, extra time does count, but penalty shootouts do not)

And... special omg England are in the final bonus...

BONUS 4: Is it fucking come lads? (for clarification, the only acceptable answers are either "Yes, it's fucking coming home you cunts" or "No, it's England, you silly soppy cunt")

Deadline: Sunday 11th July 2021. 19:58

Loads of points up for grabs in this round boys, so good for luck for the final round. Thanks to all of you for playing so far, and I'll see you on Monday for the final scores and, hopefully, some glorious celebrations.

Comment

Italy 1-1 England (No fucking way is this ending in 90 minutes)

BONUS 1: Name a player who will register an assist in this round - Grealish

BONUS 2: Who will be man of the match in the final? Sterling

BONUS 3: Which player will score the final goal in Euro 2020? Kane

BONUS 4: Is it fucking come lads? For sake of the bonus... Yes, it's fucking coming home you cunts!

(though I admit, I kinda think Italy are gonna do one on us)

Deadline: Sunday 11th July 2021. 19:58

Comment

FINAL ROUND

Sunday 11th July 2021

Italy 1-1 England (DOUBLE POINTS) (20:00, London)

BONUS 1: Name a player who will register an assist in this round. Shaw

BONUS 2: Who will be man of the match in the final? (according to whoscored.com) Jorginho

BONUS 3: Which player will score the final goal in Euro 2020? (for clarification, extra time does count, but penalty shootouts do not) Sterling

BONUS 4: Is it fucking come lads? (for clarification, the only acceptable answers are either "Yes, it's fucking coming home you cunts" or "No, it's England, you silly soppy cunt") Yes, it's fucking coming home you cunts

Comment

Before I post my predictions... Shee - you're the only one who predicted that England would get this far in the pre tournament bonus questions mate. However, you simply answered "final" rather than "beaten finalists" or "winner." So, I will take your answer as beaten finalists, so you won't get the points if England win. However, this does leave you with an interesting choice. Since the bonus question 4 so eloquently alludes to England's fate, you could either guarantee yourself a bonus by answering yes, or you could go double or nothing by saying we'll balls it up. That said, I nearly decided to give you the points anyway, for being more optimistic than any of us England fans!

Anyway...

Sunday 11th July 2021

Italy 1-1 England (DOUBLE POINTS) (20:00, London)

BONUS 1: Name a player who will register an assist in this round. Luke Shaw

BONUS 2: Who will be man of the match in the final? (according to whoscored.com) Federico Chiesa

BONUS 3: Which player will score the final goal in Euro 2020? (for clarification, extra time does count, but penalty shootouts do not) Harry Kane

BONUS 4: Is it fucking come lads? (for clarification, the only acceptable answers are either "Yes, it's fucking coming home you cunts" or "No, it's England, you silly soppy cunt") Yes, it's fucking come you cunts.

Comment

Working...
                                X