X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man is insane.

Comment

• I usually only catch the Oilers during the regular season, but I imagine I'll catch a few more games now we're getting to the playoffs. Any predictions?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• Isles over Pens.

Comment

• Heh, predictable. I had a look with my bookie and they've got the Penguins as favourites, but not by much.

I caught the first period of the Bruins and Capitals, but was too tired to see it out.

Comment

• Isles tried hard to give that game away, but they fought back. And most people have Pens in 7. We shall see.

3 games. 3 OTs. Fleury..OMFG he was on fire yesterday.

Comment

• I have no clue how after those two games, we're 2-0 down. This game is bizarre and stressful sometimes!

Comment

• Unfortunately now 3-0. It's fucking weird. The Isles tied it up, but Barzal has to fucking shoot!

Big news...Ovechkin is a free agent. He loves him some Barry Trotz......maybe the Isles go out and sign him??????

Our top lines then becomes: Barzal, Eberle, and Ovi...wow.

Comment

• Yeah, the manner of the defeats is too frustrating. I can take defeat of course (I've seen us make the Stanley Cup finals once, and never win it) but the way the games are going is just making me not want to watch the other games. I think I might just check out until we're eliminated then come back and watch the last couple of rounds after a palette cleanser.

Comment

• The East's games have been brutally physical.

Check out Isles/Pens tonight.

Comment

• That game wasn't broadcast here, I don't think.

As I say, though - 4-0 off a game we were dominating prior a freak goal and then three losses by the odd goal in OT? To a team we were expected to beat pretty handily? Yeah, I think I need a few days from hockey before I'm going to want to watch anyone else play.... maybe at the weekend.

Comment

• I hear you. But the Isles/Pens was insane. The Isles forgot how to shoot, and the Pens took 48 shots into Double OT, but a mistake by Jarry and Bailey took advantage. Isles up 3-2. Chance to close out on home ice tomorrow!

Comment

• I mean, sounds like I missed a good one, but even if it had been on here I doubt I'd have enjoyed it.

At this stage it looks like they might finish the job and I'll probably get the chance - and be more inclined - to check them out in the next round.

Comment

• It was. Sirokin stood on his head. Trotz should have kept him in for game 2 and 3, and we might have won the series by now...but who knows.

Comment

• ISLES WIN!

Comment

• I'm going to the Isles game tonight. Should be amazingly loud and awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X