Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Prime, I'm rooting for your Oilers...but my Isles are up 1-0. and FTR also stands for Fuck the Rangers....and they lost...so sorry. That serves them right for getting to the playoffs by gratuitous means.

Comment

Christ, they've let in six now. Honestly didn't see that coming.

Islanders looking pretty good from what I can tell glancing at their game occasionally. Close game but they look like they are probably just shading it so far.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

They played most of the game in the offensive zone, yet shots are 10-9 Isles. But the Isles we dominant, but there is 40 minutes left.

Comment

That second Islanders goal was great, actually. Beauvillier. Nice finish.

Comment

YES YES YES!!!!!

BTW do you have international texting capabilities? I text with Pen and he is in Canada and I'm in Long Island (obviously).

I send you a PM.

Comment

I don't believe I do. I can't even send texts from my phone in the same country when I'm on holiday. I've never really been a mobile phone guy, so I'm on basically the cheapest thing going.

Comment

Gotcha....lol...well sorry about the Oilers...they made it interesting, sans the empty netter.

Comment

Aye, decent finish but difficult when you get that far behind.

I expect I'll be asleep by the final but based on what I saw, hope the Islanders hold on for the W.

Comment

Thanks...where are you?

Comment

Same place I've been for the last few years....

Saw the Islanders held on. Other than that one, I'm not sure I picked very many winners out of this first run of games.

Comment

Are you in Europe?

And so far so good with the NHL,

Comment

Holy shit, the Avalanche left it late! My stream was buffering all the time when they were waiting for the decision but I had to sit through it and see if they were going to allow it or not. 0.1 seconds!

Caught a few minutes of Leafs and Blue Jackets, but from what I saw it was a surprise to see that score this morning.

And yes, I'm in Britain.

Comment

Working...
                          X