No announcement yet.

Cricket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is kicking off an Nasser Hussain for putting Botham and Anderson in his 'era' team because Beefy was long retired and Jimmy was still in school.

Comment

• Anyone else old enough to remember this hat trick and/or series? One of my first really vivid memories of the game.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Comment

• Trying to remember the hat trick - Richardson, Hooper, Junior Murray? Remember being sat at my grandparents during that Old Trafford Test aged about 9.

Comment

• Yeah, that's right. Lara had already made a decent score if I recall, so it only would have taken any one of them to put up some resistance and there's a decent chance the draw the test and win the series.

Comment

• Wow, just woke up and hearing about India at the Gabba overnight. Sounds like some performance!

Comment

• This test series has been all over the place. Looks like a good toss for India to win today, mind you.

Comment

• At 54/3 it's not looking so good all of a sudden.

Comment

• Fuck sake England doing even worse. You bowl them out that cheaply in the first and you have to make them pay

Comment

• Decent recovery so far today though. 40 behind with five wickets to spare. Fingers crossed they can get something of a lead. Crucial session, really.

Comment

• Well shit, talk about losing it tamely after doing the hard work.

Comment

Working...
                      X