Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally getting round to Disco Elysium, it's an RPG where you're a drunken detective investigating a murder. I think there's a good story/game there, but after 10 hours of it I'm burnt out from the amount of text...

Comment

• Ten hours of reading is a bit much for a game, haha.

I've finished with both Dark Souls 3 and Mass Effect 1. Switching off between going back to replay Dark Souls 2 and starting Mass Effect 2. Love a good franchise, haha.

The '92 Rumble! The Brain's Finest Hour!

Comment

• Do you usually play a couple of games at the same time like that, mizfan?

My student told me about Persona 5 Royal, with some extra characters and an extra semester, so that game is coming in today or tomorrow. I hope it's been long enough since P5 that it can feel somewhat fresh. I always mix up which characters were in P4, P5, and Tokyo Xanadu anyway.
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm usually a one at a time game person, but Dark Souls I'm playing co-op with my brother and my friend. Mass Effect is what I'm playing on my own.

Mystic, have you ever tried any of the Dragon Age games? I think they might be up your alley, having some idea what you enjoy.

Comment

• Ahh, that makes sense. I suck at compartmentalizing, so I was astounded at the more-than-one-game approach.

I haven't played those games, but I will look into them. Thanks for the recommendation!
            sigpic

Comment

• Horizon: Forbidden West on the PS5 is by far the most gorgeous video game I've ever seen.

Comment

• Ah, I love a beautiful game. I'll have to keep that one on my list.

Finished Mass Effect 2, which was great, and into 3. I recall there being some backlash against 3 but about halfway through I'm really enjoying it. We shall see.

Comment

Working...
                X