Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely been curious about a few of those mentioned here, the Nier stuff as well as Mass Effect that someone brought up. Yakuza too. So much to play!!

I'm deep into Dark Souls 2 right now and loving it (I'm very up to date, obviously). I adore the first one but was warned off the second, finally took the plunge and it's just as wonderful.

The '92 Rumble! The Brain's Finest Hour!

Comment

• You've never played Mass Effect? That would go very high on my list of things to play if so! Just the original trilogy, no need to bother with Andromeda (which suffers from coming after three masterpieces, it's not bad as a standalone game)

Comment

• It's definitely high on my list!

Comment

• My girlfriend just got a Switch w/ Mario Odyssey and I got Zelda BotW.

Comment

• Finally picked up Dragon Age: Origins. I've had it recommended a few times so I figured why not? Only a couple hours in but fun so far.

Comment

• So with the dust settled on our latest console purchase I'm currently playing Assassins Creed Valhalla on the ps4 and Pokemon Shield on the Switch. My gf is playing Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart 8.

Comment

• Been picking up some Mario Kart myself with the family lately, but for us it's Double Dash!

Comment

• Got my PS5 so I've been playing the Astros ayroom that comes with it which is fun, and having a blast with Spider Man Miles Morales

Comment

• It took awhile but I finally made my peace with not getting a ps5 until Christmas.

Comment

• I just saw a review of Retromania Wrestling on the main page, and it says the game came out on Steam in February. Went to go buy it, but I can't find it. Anyone know if I'm just overlooking it or something else?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Tried to find it as well but couldn't find it there either. Their website is down at the moment as well so maybe it's a temporary thing? I'd try back later.

Comment

• I was really looking forward to that game too so I've been keeping up to date. On the Steam forums the developers say there's an issue they "can't discuss publicly yet" but is apparently almost resolved. It led to a lot of people online speculating that there's a potential licensing issue, so we'll see what happened in the next week. Hopefully it's just a small thing and the game can get released as expected.

I've been immersed in CrossCode for the past month, playing with whatever little spare time I have nowadays. I'm just about at the end of the game, spending a little time over the weekend grinding for getting some final gear before jumping into what I believe is the final chapter. It's been a great game, glad I finally dove into it.

Comment

• Thanks for the updates, mizfan and Deg. The website is back up. The game is not yet back in Steam store, but I saw a comment that they left to fans on April 3rd saying they were dealing with an issue that they can't discuss publicly and please be patient. Aside from this, got a feeling there will be some bugs early as well, so maybe I will try to forget that I saw the game is out and wait until summer to play it. I really want to see what the National Treasure is capable of against some of the...finest [available]...talent from around the arcade-style wrestling world.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hitman 3 for PS5. Never played a single game in the series before, but man this game is fun.

Comment

• 80% through Spider Man Miles Morales. Man that's a fun game. The side missions/crimes get a little repetitive after you've done a few but I love the story and the graphics are amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X